The "official" I have my iPhone 4S thread

hcmci06#IM

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Oh Yeah Got It!!!!!!

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

It doesnt work. All I have is vertical lines on the screen. Itunes recognizes and syncs but no picture.

Suggestions????

elementbt

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Off topic.. when I sell my iPhone 4, should I include the sim card (since I figure most people don't have the mini sim lying around)?

bkmac

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone confirm that 4 cases will fit on the 4S, before I go ahead and order a case on Amazon that lists it will fit for the 4S?

dandbj13

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
Still no Activation... Been about 10 tries and 40 minutes...
UGH!
Called AT&T and they said keep trying.. There servers are processing more Activations then they can Handle..

Same here. The good news is that it is just overloaded servers, not anything technical with the phone. Can't wait to see what the sales numbers were.

izzyardo

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I ordered an iSkin Solo FX. Their website was saying that it was for 4/4S. The box says for iPhone 4 and it fits just dandy.

elementbt

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone confirm that 4 cases will fit on the 4S, before I go ahead and order a case on Amazon that lists it will fit for the 4S?

I am pretty sure that the mute its is the same as the Verizon iPhone 4. (mute switch is slighty moved from at&t version)

leharris22

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Ahh! I'm so excited for all of you. I'm rocking my trusty BB Bold 9780. Going to probably update next year, but not sure to what. Waiting for the 4G capable devices. Hope you all enjoy your awesome iPhones :) What's your favourite part? Siri, Messages?

izzyardo

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I got a message saying that I will get an email notification when my activation is complete. Should I actually wait or will it actually work if I keep trying?

4DFool

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Wondering the same thing myself, izzyardo

"Your activation is still pending. You will receive an email notification once your activation is complete."

4DFool

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
This is via iTunes, btw.

I unplugged my iPhone and plugged back in. Now iTunes can't connect "trouble with the iTunes store"

izzyardo

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm trying via iTunes as well. Same thing is happening to me. I hope I can get it up and running by the time I have to leave for work...

TheMinibishop

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Got my iPhone 4s an hour ago. UPS guy didn't realize he was carrying my baby. LOL. Now if I can just past AT&T's activation issues. I'm trying on both the phone and iTunes...no go.:(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2