The "official" I have my iPhone 4S thread

Appleshampoo

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Off topic.. when I sell my iPhone 4, should I include the sim card (since I figure most people don't have the mini sim lying around)?

go on and keep your mini sim, pretty sure the sim is tied to the number and cannot be reassigned, thus the new buyer will need to get a new one (for free when they go to ATT) for themselves anyways. :)

Reactions: elementbt

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Just got home from att store. My fiancee and I were second and third in line after having shown up at midnight. The kid that beat us got off work at 330pm drove to the att store and slept in his car until about 1030 and was first in line. Anyway back one track now, she got the white and I got the black and all in all it took about an hour from the time we got in the store to the time we walked out with activated 4S's. The ATT store team was on point the whole time with all 15 CSR's on hand for the event. The only reason it took as long as it did is that the activation servers were starting to crash. The guys and gals at ATT never panicked and had a workaround in place to keep things moving at a very good pace. We are both doing a synch now but will update shortly with impressions and pics from the night.

4DFool

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
itunes ended again with "Your activation is still pending. You will receive an email notification once your activation is complete."

phone still trying.

4DFool

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure if I waited the "email" would be tomorrow saying "traffic is gone, come on over".

Especially since just under "you will receive an email" is
"We?re sorry. There was a problem connecting to the server. Please try again later."

lterrian#IM

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Been up since 7 this morning thinking iPhone 4S lol....Im still waiting on the UPS man to deliver my two 16GB (blk-mines/wht-for the gf) phones...I got my piece of **** Evo out and ready to transfer all my data. This will be our first iPhones

4DFool

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm gonna keep trying; alternating between iphone and itunes.

"I'll kidnap a thousand children before I let this company die!" (Monster Inc.)

4DFool

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Been up since 7 this morning thinking iPhone 4S lol....Im still waiting on the UPS man to deliver my two 16GB (blk-mines/wht-for the gf) phones...I got my piece of **** Evo out and ready to transfer all my data. This will be our first iPhones

Congrats! Maybe by tomorrow we can enjoy them :mad::p

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
I almost didn't get my 4S cause im not "eligible for an upgrade" I had to get mine at the $449 price range and the apple store im at said they werent selling to non upgradable people. After an hour of battling with them i left with a new 4S but they said anyone after me may not be so lucky. Yikes!

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I got to Best Buy around 7:35 this morning. I was second in a line of three when the doors opened at 8:00. The first guy wanted a 64 gb and they didn't have any so he was bummed out (he had been there since 6:00 am). I sold my 16 gb iPhone 4 to Best Buy for $244 and used that money towards my 32 gb iPhone 4S. It was activated with no problem. Best Buy gave out iFrogz Ozone headphones and some kind of Zagg electronics cleaner for free. The Best Buy guy said they hadn't received any Sprint or Verizon iPhones yet so I was glad to be on AT&T.

elementbt

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I got to Best Buy around 7:35 this morning. I was second in a line of three when the doors opened at 8:00. The first guy wanted a 64 gb and they didn't have any so he was bummed out (he had been there since 6:00 am). I sold my 16 gb iPhone 4 to Best Buy for $244 and used that money towards my 32 gb iPhone 4S. It was activated with no problem. Best Buy gave out iFrogz Ozone headphones and some kind of Zagg electronics cleaner for free. The Best Buy guy said they hadn't received any Sprint or Verizon iPhones yet so I was glad to be on AT&T.

best buy buys phones? is that only if you are buying one from them?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77