What phone would you use if the Iphone4S didn't exist

blakeberry

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I would use a 32gb iphone 4 if no 4s. I may look at an android phone, but I may also go with one of the new blackberry's. Having experience with both, my use of apps isn't the biggest need. I see the value in most of these phones, but I would probably make my decision based on my needs and go with that.

D0minoid

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
The Google Nexus Series phone. I am done with waiting for Samsung to send updates for their phones. I had the Samsung moment and currently have the Samsung Epic 4G, but neither phone really had good support from Samsung or Sprint.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I would get the HTC Titan, which is slhould be AT&T's first LTE smartphone. My second choice would be the Samsung Galaxy S2.

MannyGeee

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I would still be with blackberry.

This.

Since I cannot get an Android as my company does not have Android support through out enterprise Servers, I would also likely had pulled the trigger on a new BB (Torch full touchscreen).

If I had Android as an option it would likely be one of those Droid X2s.

CarrieMK

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
The Google Nexus Series phone. I am done with waiting for Samsung to send updates for their phones. I had the Samsung moment and currently have the Samsung Epic 4G, but neither phone really had good support from Samsung or Sprint.

That is one thing I like about the Nexus S 4G...it is a Google phone and receives all software updates. HTC isn't bad about updates either, but the Nexus phones are the best Android devices in that regard.

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Certainly not Android.

With Froyo, the user experience was good on the EVO. With Gingerbread, the buggy, laggy, life sucking abyss is an unsatisfying user experience that doesn't inspire the desire to go through it again. The only other platform that seems to be concerned with "user experience" at this point is Windows Mobile. Black Berry doesn't cut it (been there and done that) and who knows what will happen with WebOS. So if it wasn't the iPhone and a Windows Mobile device that I like was on Sprint, that would be it.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I already have it (Galaxy S II), but would be switching to the Focus S (windows phone) that is coming out shortly; hopefully next month.

CarrieMK

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Certainly not Android.

With Froyo, the user experience was good on the EVO. With Gingerbread, the buggy, laggy, life sucking abyss is an unsatisfying user experience that doesn't inspire the desire to go through it again. The only other platform that seems to be concerned with "user experience" at this point is Windows Mobile. Black Berry doesn't cut it (been there and done that) and who knows what will happen with WebOS. So if it wasn't the iPhone and a Windows Mobile device that I like was on Sprint, that would be it.

That's the thing. All Android sw updates aren't always best for all Android phones. People always clamor for the latest version and get upset if it doesn't work well for their device. This is especially true for the lower to mid-range or older models. Sometimes it is just best to go by the old saying, if it ain't broke, don't fix it! I would rather have something that works well than to have something buggy only to be able to say, "I've got Gingerbread. What do YOU have? "

Fwiw all sw updates I've gotten on my NS4G have worked excellently. Google Wallet is a pretty neat and easy to use feature.

mobile79

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Sprint Epic Touch 4G or Moto Photon. Had both and thought both were great. But thank heavens for the iPhone! Once I tried it for the first time, nothing else has satisfied me.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77