Iphone 4 update IOS

vgayed

Nov 3, 2018
Visit site
hey, so I have an old iphone 4 with IOS 7.1.2 on it that I wanna update to IOS 9 so I can download apps on it. Does anyone know how I can do so?

I tried downloading IPSW for IOS 9 and updating the iphone through itunes using that but it gave me an error message saying the firmware file is not compatible.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
iOS 7.1.2 is the last iOS version available for the iPhone 4 and therefore, you will be unable to upgrade its iOS version any further.

muhammadumer

Nov 12, 2018
Visit site
hey, so I have an old iphone 4 with IOS 7.1.2 on it that I wanna update to IOS 9 so I can download apps on it. Does anyone know how I can do so?

I tried downloading IPSW for IOS 9 and updating the iphone through itunes using that but it gave me an error message saying the firmware file is not compatible.

muhammadumer

Nov 12, 2018
Visit site