Iphone 4 update IOS

vgayed

Nov 3, 2018
Visit site
hey, so I have an old iphone 4 with IOS 7.1.2 on it that I wanna update to IOS 9 so I can download apps on it. Does anyone know how I can do so?

I tried downloading IPSW for IOS 9 and updating the iphone through itunes using that but it gave me an error message saying the firmware file is not compatible.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
iOS 7.1.2 is the last iOS version available for the iPhone 4 and therefore, you will be unable to upgrade its iOS version any further.

muhammadumer

Nov 12, 2018
Visit site
hey, so I have an old iphone 4 with IOS 7.1.2 on it that I wanna update to IOS 9 so I can download apps on it. Does anyone know how I can do so?

I tried downloading IPSW for IOS 9 and updating the iphone through itunes using that but it gave me an error message saying the firmware file is not compatible.

muhammadumer

Nov 12, 2018
Visit site

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73