darkpurple92

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Hey😊

Has anyone noticed the stupid bug Notes has???

When i create a new contact and click Done, when i try to write smth in the notes section, it just won't let me Oo....

It lets me write a bit then BAM! it goes away 😣

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Well I attempted to duplicate it but it's working fine for me

First which iPhone are you using and what iOS version are you running?

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
You have the latest update via OTA? If yes trying restoring using your iTunes. I'm saying this because you said it was freezing even in previous ios versions. I just try it and mine working fine as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Last night a friend of my updated to the latest iOS on his iPhone and couldn't get the keyboard to appear when searching for a contact in contacts. A hard reset solve the issue.
Good Luck

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Hey��

Has anyone noticed the stupid bug Notes has???

When i create a new contact and click Done, when i try to write smth in the notes section, it just won't let me Oo....

It lets me write a bit then BAM! it goes away ��

iOS 7.1.1 started causing some bugs on my iPhone and iPod. I restored both of them yesterday and some new ones are popping up. 7.1.2 needs to be released within a couple of days...:p

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Press the power and wake button simultaneously for 15 seconds, till you see the apple logo. Your device will restart. That's called a hard reset

darkpurple92

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Press the power and wake button simultaneously for 15 seconds, till you see the apple logo. Your device will restart. That's called a hard reset

Oh ok good to know. i've done tht before yet no success but i shall do so now just in case. Ty all.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2