So after upgrading to ios 7 on my iphone4 it seems that all my email account are now included in an "All" inbox... now while it is nice to see them all in the same inbox I would personally rather still have them all separate. Is there anyway I can fix this?

There are 4 accounts 2 gmail, 1 icloud and my Charter email if that makes any difference thanks in advance
    09-25-2013 03:35 PM
    While in the native Mail app, tap on "Edit" in the upper right corner. Now uncheck "All Inboxes". Afterwards, tap "Done" in the upper right corner.
    09-25-2013 08:47 PM
    While in the native Mail app, tap on "Edit" in the upper right corner. Now uncheck "All Inboxes". Afterwards, tap "Done" in the upper right corner.
    I wish it were that easy. I tried that before I posted here when I do that it just shows the VIP box. If I scroll down where it says "Add Mailbox" I can add any other box (trash, spam, etc) but no inboxes. Their is an option for "All mail" which shows everything from that account. Maybe ill just have to use a separate app.
    09-25-2013 10:32 PM
    I wish it were that easy. I tried that before I posted here when I do that it just shows the VIP box. If I scroll down where it says "Add Mailbox" I can add any other box (trash, spam, etc) but no inboxes. Their is an option for "All mail" which shows everything from that account. Maybe ill just have to use a separate app.
    The ones you check on that edit page will show up as Inboxes as well as in the list below to see the entire mailbox.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-26-2013 08:20 AM
    I have 3 email addresses on my phone... but I choose to only show the UNREAD inbox. However, as D said, open your Mail app and click EDIT in the top right corner... You will see the screen that posted below. Simply check the circles next to the email addresses for which you want to see separate inboxes, then click DONE and back out of the screen. You should be good to go.
    Attached Thumbnails Wanting to use separate inboxes for e-mails using ios 7-img_1796.png  
    Last edited by Fausty82; 09-26-2013 at 11:21 AM.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-26-2013 10:50 AM
    I have 3 email addresses on my phone... but I choose to only show the UNREAD inbox. However, as D said, open your Mail app and click EDIT in the top right corner... You will see the screen that posted below. Simply check the circles next to the email addresses for which you want to see separate inboxes, then click DONE and back out of the screen. You should be good to go.
    When I hit the EDIT button if I click UNREAD it does not have them separated as you screenshot shows above.... hmm.... Would it have anything to do with the carrier as I have Sprint not AT&T
    09-26-2013 11:27 AM
    When I hit the EDIT button if I click UNREAD it does not have them separated as you screenshot shows above.... hmm.... Would it have anything to do with the carrier as I have Sprint not AT&T
    UNREAD us another view into your mail. Can you post a screenshot of what you see?

Checking UNREAD does not alter anything on the display... it simply will give you an inbox labeled UNREAD that contains all unread email. The various views include:

ALL INBOXES
    UNREAD
    <separate inboxes for each email account>
    VIP
    FLAGGED

What happens when you check ALL INBOXES?
    09-26-2013 11:43 AM
    UNREAD us another view into your mail. Can you post a screenshot of what you see?

Checking UNREAD does not alter anything on the display... it simply will give you an inbox labeled UNREAD that contains all unread email. The various views include:

ALL INBOXES
    UNREAD
    <separate inboxes for each email account>
    VIP
    FLAGGED

What happens when you check ALL INBOXES?
    If i check ALL INBOXES it gives me just that all of my email from all accounts in one INBOX i just want it like i had ift before i upgraded to ios 7 where each email had its own separate thread and not all jumbled together
    09-26-2013 01:36 PM
    If i check ALL INBOXES it gives me just that all of my email from all accounts in one INBOX i just want it like i had ift before i upgraded to ios 7 where each email had its own separate thread and not all jumbled together
    Just uncheck all inboxes and check the accounts that you want to see their inboxes.

While editing:

The end result:
    09-26-2013 01:41 PM
    Ok so I got it fixed but not by any of the great suggestions here I turned phone off them back on lol some days I hate technology
    09-26-2013 02:12 PM
    Ok so I got it fixed but not by any of the great suggestions here I turned phone off them back on lol some days I hate technology
    Dang. Glad it’s working for you now... SMH technology sure can be fickle.
    09-26-2013 02:28 PM
    Dang. Glad it’s working for you now... SMH technology sure can be fickle.
    Thanks! thank you also to all whom put their input in
    09-27-2013 12:03 AM
    Funny, I follow what everyone says but I still can`t separate the inboxes as I don`t see them in any drop down box. Why do people think that upgrading will either fix things or make them better ? I wish I had not upgraded to iOS7. Very frustrating.
    11-05-2013 09:29 PM
    Trust me I know how you feel. I literally did everything everyone had said also and no luck then i turn phone off and on and it works..
    11-11-2013 09:10 AM
    I tried the advice above and it didn't work for me either. I deleted additional email accounts (beyond 1 account) and then re-added them. Then it was back to normal, i.e. being able to view each email account separately. This lumping all accounts into one view was an obnoxious side-effect of the new iphone apple IO7 update.
    11-22-2013 01:16 PM