iPhone 4 and storage capacity

panda_smiley14

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I've been with AT&T for a while but just last year I purchased an iPhone 4. Now that the update has came along I've realized I do not have enough space on my phone for that and deleting things would I would loose more than 80% of all the things on my phone (I have 8GB). So I was wondering, if I take my phone to AT&T would they charge me full price of I go and get an iPhone 4 with 16 or 32GB? Or would they just take my phone in the condition it's in than subtract the cost (it works fine expect the lock button does not always work).

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
The iPhone 4 in any storage size other than 8 GB doesn't exist anymore. AT&T only sells 8 GB models, as do the other carriers. At this point your only option is to find a used 16 GB 4 or else do an early upgrade ($250 plus the standard upgrade price of the phone) to a 16 GB 4S or a 5 in 16, 32 or 64 GB.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using Tapatalk 2

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Get the 4S or the 5 with 64 gb storage. Plenty of room for apps, music, and videos. 32 gb isn't even enough to store everything.

panda_smiley14

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I just got this iPhone last year and I am not do for another upgrade any time soon. So where exactly can I find iPhone 4 with 32GB. Honestly I don't want to pay more they $200 :(

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just got this iPhone last year and I am not do for another upgrade any time soon. So where exactly can I find iPhone 4 with 32GB. Honestly I don't want to pay more they $200 :(

If you're looking to buy, please post your request in the Marketplace thread and be sure you follow the below template. Thanks. Also, be sure to read the Marketplace Rules & Guidelines.

Members wanting to buy a specific item should use the following template:

Thread title: (WTB)
Item Description:
Price Range:
Condition:
Payment Method:
Contact Info:
Additional Info

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads