Share Widget in Settings / Notifications missing

s_baswell

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I want the "Tap to Tweet" and "Tap to Post" buttons in the notification area. This is done by enabling the Share widget in Settings > Notifications. The problem is, I don't have one. Have googled ad nauseum and no one seems to have this particular problem. Would appreciate any suggestions as this one has me stumped.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Are you also logged into your Facebook and Twitter accounts in your iPhone Settings? Did you try resetting your phone after enabling Share in Notifications? (Resetting solves almost everything!)

s_baswell

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your reply! I had not reset, but that did not fix the issue. Also, I want to make sure we are talking about the same thing in reference to "enabling share" in notifications. That's precisely what I am not able to do because I do not have the "Share Widget" in Settings > Notifications, it is missing completely. On my wife's phone, it is there, on mine it is not.

s_baswell

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
OK, thanks for your help, I got it. I uninstalled and reinstalled Facebook and Hootsuite and then did a reset and I got my Share Widget back. thanks again!

s_baswell

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
OK, thanks for your help, I got it. I uninstalled and reinstalled The Facebook and Hootsuite apps and then reset again and now I have my Share Widget back.

peropett

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
On my wife's phone, it is there, on mine it is not.
1a3.jpg

Elijah Ignacio

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
i managed to fix the problem...
it's really simple..

goto Settings-Facebook
SIGN-IN your account
and the widget will appear after youve signed in

if it does not make sure that it is ON in the notifications
Settings-Notifications-Share Widget-ON

i hope it works as it worked on me :)

Shameer Shamsudheen

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for your reply! I had not reset, but that did not fix the issue. Also, I want to make sure we are talking about the same thing in reference to "enabling share" in notifications. That's precisely what I am not able to do because I do not have the "Share Widget" in Settings > Notifications, it is missing completely. On my wife's phone, it is there, on mine it is not.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Missing ma share widget

This is an old 2? year old thread. That feature was removed in iOS 7. There are widget apps that have the Facebook and Twitter share function.
Launcher is my favorite.
Launcher with Notification Center Widget by Cromulent Labs
https://appsto.re/us/iLR81.i

And there's Beehive:
Beehive - Social Digest & Widget for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram by Kendall Innovations Ltd.
https://appsto.re/us/vJK-X.i

And Quickiee :
Quickiee - Super Fast Social Networking and Shortcuts by Manar Alhamdy
https://appsto.re/us/CTL12.i