sync problems

Gimme4

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Hi Everyone, im new here so i apologise if this is in the wrong forum, here goes. I have wiped the photos from the photo library on my iphone 4 ( ios 5 ) ( the photo library is also missing ), when i sync the folder with the pics in that i want back to my iphone, it creates a new photo library with the pics i want in it, but it also creates another folder with the same name as the folder on my pc with the pics in. My question is, how do i sync the folder on my pc to my iphone and only end up with the photo library folder, with the pics in that i want, ( there is also the camera roll folder on my phone but im not having any problems with that ), please help this is driving me nuts. Ps laptop is running win7 home premium and the very latest itunes. Many thanks in advance....

LeonW1982

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
I am having the same problem. However, before I updated to iOS 5 this wasn't a problem. I could just select the folder I wanted to be synced and it would appear on my iphone with the photos in date order. Now I get the named folder and a duplicate folder "Photo Library", and all the photos are randomly placed.
I have searched for hours for a solution, but to no avail. :confused:

super29er

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
hello
i also am having the same problem. never had the problem before either. i have searched everywhere for a solution, but nothing yet. i even went as far as restoring the phone, (and not from a backup, as not to introduce previous settings) and still get 2 folders: the folder i want to sync and "photo library". i hope somebody reads this and knows of a solution.

LeonW1982

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I have worked out this is down to iOS 5 and not the new iTunes 10.5 update, as I have succesfully synced photos onto my partners iphone 4, still running iOS4 and it worked fine, only the selected photo album synced with no duplicate "Photo Library".
Hope this is fixed with an update!

kilroy2730

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
WHEW - I thought I was just stupid when it came to syncing my photos! I certainly don't want/need two folders on my iPhone (ie: Photo Library and the same folder name as on my PC).

If anyone finds a fix, please let me know!! THANKS.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost