Do you obsessively check your smartphone?

Do you obsessively check your smartphone?

• Yes

Votes: 93 86.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 13.9%

• Total voters

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I just get bored (very short attention span) rather quickly, so I'm always on my phone checking Facebook, texting, reading the news, playing a game, or something of the sort.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
My name is Ardi, and I am addicted to my iPhone 4 and iPad

you bring up an interesting point here. With more and more people using Tablets these days for means of communication, I think the next study to be done will be, "do you check your Tablet excessively", lol.

Wallace

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
you bring up an interesting point here. With more and more people using Tablets these days for means of communication, I think the next study to be done will be, "do you check your Tablet excessively", lol.

Or...Do I take my tablets excessively....:D

leathernuts#WP

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
its getting annoying LOL. Realizing there are more important things in life than my phone, but its a sign of the times. Its funny if your ever at an amusement park waiting in line for a ride. Just about everyone is on there phone.

leathernuts#WP

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
my wife use to complain how I was on my phone all the time. Funny how the tables turned, got her a smartphone and she is constantly on it now. We get the car for a road trip and there she goes! I actually get mad, because I need someone to talk to so I dont fall asleep while driving lol and then the kids have a million questions too lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2