Do you obsessively check your smartphone?

Do you obsessively check your smartphone?

• Yes

Votes: 93 86.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 13.9%

• Total voters

Anja Nikolic

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
Well to be honest at one time when i was in college ( a bore kind of guy ) no one called me. and i was always infuriated and felt bogged down by my own sense of depression of being avoided. Welcome to the corporate world and the phone just keeps on ringing and ringing and ringing. I just wish i never had a phone in my pocket (at times).

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
because it seems as if the whole world is using iPhone. hence whenever i hear that familiar message/Whatsapp tone i will habitually take out my phone to check. Tsk.

Gooster

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
God yes. In fact, sometimes if something wakes me up in the middle of the night or the early morning I use it as an excuse to check missed messages, emails, other notifications, before falling back to sleep.

The truth is that I text about five people regularly: my mother, my sister, my best friend, and two other friends. It reaches the point where I THINK I hear the Tri-tone sound and I pull the phone out of my pocket.

I don't really check email all that often, but sometimes when I'm out I'm always checking my Facebook app (amazing in and of itself because the iPhone FB app is GARBAGE) and I feel bad about it a bit after.

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Yes I'm definitely addicted... I am constantly checking my phone. Also, I always keep my phone in my right pocket and when it isn't there i just feel sort of uncomfortable lol

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I always keep my phone in my right pocket and when it isn't there i just feel sort of uncomfortable lol

this is exactly me! when it is in my pocket i often feel, or think i do, random vibrations which leads to additional checking... difficult to explain

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
this is exactly me! when it is in my pocket i often feel, or think i do, random vibrations which leads to additional checking... difficult to explain

YES! Like, sometimes I think I feel it vibrating so I check and nothing.. But then I check my email and sms and bbm and a bunch of other stuff anyway lol

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77