Radio Transmitter

G323q569

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Just out of curiosity, is there any way a person could create an app that would allow me to use my iPhone's iPod feature through the radio of my car without any wires?
I used to have a little white Griffin transmitter but have gotten rid of it years ago. I just assumed that with the intelligent technology of the iPhone that there would be some way for it to do this on it's own now.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Just out of curiosity, is there any way a person could create an app that would allow me to use my iPhone's iPod feature through the radio of my car without any wires?
I used to have a little white Griffin transmitter but have gotten rid of it years ago. I just assumed that with the intelligent technology of the iPhone that there would be some way for it to do this on it's own now.

If your car has bluetooth you already can do that. But in the manner you describe it cannot happen, there is no FM transmitter built into the iPhone so you need that little white griffin transmitter (or any company).

G323q569

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
If your car has bluetooth you already can do that. But in the manner you describe it cannot happen, there is no FM transmitter built into the iPhone so you need that little white griffin transmitter (or any company).

Oh ok, thank you. I just wasn't sure if the iPhone had a radio transmitter or not really.