Just out of curiosity, is there any way a person could create an app that would allow me to use my iPhone's iPod feature through the radio of my car without any wires?
    I used to have a little white Griffin transmitter but have gotten rid of it years ago. I just assumed that with the intelligent technology of the iPhone that there would be some way for it to do this on it's own now.
    06-01-2011 09:46 AM
    The only way I can think of this is if your car supports Bluetooth audio streaming.
    06-01-2011 09:49 AM
    Just out of curiosity, is there any way a person could create an app that would allow me to use my iPhone's iPod feature through the radio of my car without any wires?
    I used to have a little white Griffin transmitter but have gotten rid of it years ago. I just assumed that with the intelligent technology of the iPhone that there would be some way for it to do this on it's own now.
    If your car has bluetooth you already can do that. But in the manner you describe it cannot happen, there is no FM transmitter built into the iPhone so you need that little white griffin transmitter (or any company).
    06-01-2011 10:07 AM
    If your car has bluetooth you already can do that. But in the manner you describe it cannot happen, there is no FM transmitter built into the iPhone so you need that little white griffin transmitter (or any company).
    Oh ok, thank you. I just wasn't sure if the iPhone had a radio transmitter or not really.
    06-01-2011 12:28 PM
    Bluetooth is a great option. Works very well with stereos that support it.
    06-01-2011 03:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD