Exchange / reply email marking question

k-man-do

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I am hooked up to my office exchange server. Everything runs fine but my question is this.

When I reply to an email on my phone it does not change the incon (in my inbox) that I replied to it. I know the email go to its destination and it is shown in my sent box in out look but does not show the reply arrow. Any ideas or is this one of those minor things I have to live with.

I would much rather live with this then go back to blackberry.

anon4705193

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I just replied on my phone to a mail I had sent to myself (I have my Gmail set up through Exchange) and I didn't get the little reply arrow next to that email either. I am sure some other users can report as well but maybe in Exchange it just doesn't show that? (I have an email set up through non-Exchange and I do get a little gray arrow when I reply to something)

danimal1968

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
On my work email (exchange, obviously), there is a little arrow icon on the left hand side of any email I replied to (even if the reply was sent from my work PC).

rws381

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
For me, the arrows only work on the device I send from and don't sync. They either show on my desktop if sent from desktop or phone if sent from phone. Took a little while to get used to after switching from BlackBerry but you forget all about it after a little while.

Asunners

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
My old Windows phone showed emails I replied to on the phone with the little reply icon in Outlook, so I know it's possible. That said, it's not something that will make me switch back! :).

I check my sent items if I have to check if I replied as that's sometimes faster than checking the other device.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2