I LOVEEE MY Iphone4 white!

Msvoluptous#IM

May 1, 2011
Visit site
OMG Thank You everyone I was just kissing my phone! My co workers were HATING me today when I pulled out my WHITE Iphone4 at lunch! lol I even have my box in my purse just to show it off! Do any of you have the insurance on your phone? I am afraid of it being stolen and all...

brokenartist

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Do any of you have the insurance on your phone? I am afraid of it being stolen and all...

Well you can sign up for the find my iPhone service that apples offers. This is great in case it does get stolen or misplaced. I think the insurance prices are a little ridiculous.

You can always find a replacement on Craigslist or you can find a reliable shop which actually fixes phones.

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Congrats get your love White iP4!
Seems you are sucked in it now!
And think you'll find more exciting, you'll explore them~

Now, my family all are can't help to keeping touch it, and especially when Im on flight, with the iFunia video converter's help it become my cool movies player!

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
You would want to get a crystal clear case for the White iPhone 4. It will barely add any noticeable bulk and will enhance the appearance of the back of the iPhone 4 greatly.

CptTimlee

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if there is any need for an iphone screen protector? I have used them before on my old iphones but my 3GS somehow got marks behind the screen. Does anyone know what this stuff is or how it was able to get in there?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2