Problem updating ios 4.3.1 for iphone 4. pls help!

Royalflushiphone4

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
hi
i tried updating my iphone 4 ios system. did everything. i had to wait about an hour plus for it to install but everytime i thought it'd finish, it would say "network connection timed out" or somesorts like that. the thing is there was nothing wrong with my internet. i tried redoing it a few times but to no avail. pls help. thanks

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Are you on Edge or WIFI? I upgraded my new iP4 and my wife's 3GS 2 days ago and it only took about 36 minutes. I am sure it depends on what type of connection you are using.

ed116

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
guys try reseting your routers, if not try it at a freinds house.

question: why would you need edge or wifi for an upgrade lol? you jsut need a computer with internet .

raveniphone

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
hi
i tried updating my iphone 4 ios system. did everything. i had to wait about an hour plus for it to install but everytime i thought it'd finish, it would say "network connection timed out" or somesorts like that. the thing is there was nothing wrong with my internet. i tried redoing it a few times but to no avail. pls help. thanks

Do you have Kaspersky Internet Security? For the last three updates, I've had to turn mine off for the updates. I get the exact same error message with it turned on. Temporarily turning it off during the update relieved the problem for me.

bab2010

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Are you on Edge or WIFI? I upgraded my new iP4 and my wife's 3GS 2 days ago and it only took about 36 minutes. I am sure it depends on what type of connection you are using.

How did u ever manage to upgrade the iOS on either EDGE or WIFI right from your devices and in 36mn? hihihihi, are you kidding or you are serisous?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bab2010

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
hi

Download ccleaner, install and run all the options, cleaning, and sorting troubles etc... Dowbload malwarebyte, install it and run a quick scan, remove all malwares it will find after the quick scan. Trun of your antivirus software and restart your computer, make sure that your internet speed is good enough as the iOS is over 600mb. Now try to upgade your phone and leave tge computer alone while it's downloading the iOS and upgrading the phone. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site

I really don't know what I was thinking. LOL. (my face is still red). Seriously though.... I did upgrade my iP4 amd my wife's 3GS and had no problem. A friend of mine had problems downloading the upgrade. :eek:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2