biteSMS vs Native Message app, Which one do you prefer?

BiteSMS or Messages App

• Total voters

Acelx

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if this been asked before but i did search and didn't see nothing for bitesms,

But anyways i've been hearing a lot of people talk about biteSMS and how good it is for features that the Messages app don't provide, The only reason why i use biteSMS is for the templates and schedule messages work good to remind someone of a meeting or sort. But i like the native app also just because its a simple In n Out and your done.. BiteSMS have a lot of features im sure many of us probably don' t use or might come in handy.

But what do you prefer?

munchkinsdad

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
BiteSMS all the way. Super convenient, additional customizable features INCLUDING ability to use your own custom ringtones for SMS... Sweet!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Absolutely no contest. BiteSMS gives you your contact photos with the sms. It lets you send/receive texts without leaving your active app. It even gives you customizable text tones.

Why would anyone chose the native client, given the choice?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Absolutely no contest. BiteSMS gives you your contact photos with the sms. It lets you send/receive texts without leaving your active app. It even gives you customizable text tones.

Why would anyone chose the native client, given the choice?

i concur with everything said in this post

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77