close them ever day!!! can't help it ha ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    02-17-2011 07:09 PM
    Yes im a stickler for closing apps and jailbreak tools make it a hell of a lot easier to be so that makes kyle happy (:
    02-17-2011 07:38 PM
    What about reboot your phone?
    02-17-2011 07:42 PM
    The only one I actually close is Sirius. I find the battery drains faster if I don't close that one out.
    02-17-2011 09:05 PM
    I close all the apps out maybe once a week. I have not really noticed any noticeable slowdown or battery drain with leaving them running.
    02-17-2011 09:06 PM
    I close them... but I'm still an iPhone noob.
    02-17-2011 09:49 PM
    This reminds me of the task-killer debate on Android. If it makes you feel better to close the apps, then by all means, do so. However, the OS does a good job of managing memory and killing apps as needed.
    Yeah, but I love how everyone says you really don't NEED to close any apps at all, EXCEPT if you use a GPS program, or a streaming program, or a music program, etc....

Personally, I actually like to USE my phone and use the programs on it. Hence, the need to close them, and hence the reason the current Apple method sucks...
    BLiNK likes this.
    02-17-2011 11:10 PM
    I used to close them once in a week to get rid of slow things..
    02-18-2011 07:23 AM
    I let the system manage my apps, it does a good job on it's own.
    02-18-2011 08:51 AM
    I stopped closing my apps for the last 2 days. My battery seems better and phone runs smooth as ever!
    02-18-2011 02:57 PM
    I started closing my apps once I actually figured it out and noticed a difference in my battery life throughout the day, it was much better. Seems as if there are mixed results, it does seem like the Android task killer debate all over again..
    02-18-2011 05:53 PM
    I love the post on TipB about closing your apps - clarifies so much. It makes no difference if you close 'em or not.
    hoosieriphone likes this.
    02-18-2011 05:58 PM
    I close them all once or twice a day. Too many apps open can cause the iphone to run a tad bit slower or cause battery to drain just a bit faster
    just found this out by calling Apple care. My camera was taking forever to open. Those guys were really nice and helpful. Way better than Spints customer service
    02-18-2011 06:50 PM
    I say, if it makes you happy and you see results, such as a faster response with apps or better battery life, then do it, if not, don't, I don't see a right or wrong answer!
    02-18-2011 09:06 PM
    I close my apps every night.
    02-18-2011 10:24 PM
    Not definitely did he find himself in second outlook, breach all his encounters with terrific rides which were not at any time contested past his opponents Alves made it look so comfortable with even bottom turns followed sooner than power forehand smashes in the most critical parts of the waves His stats from the event speak on themselves; The 2 highest two-wave combined totals of the occasion and five of the top 10 pre-eminent scoring rides
    espinosa ilawa pl/darmowy-mp3-avi php]mp3 avi

I got 9 00 goal rides on my beginning waves and I kept my concentration when I was riding to not downgrade at leisure my board I also tried to stay easygoing and mark forth my moves to prepare the heat

The 6500 ASP Exactly Ranking points gained with this victory all but secures Alves in next years elite Domain Circuit gang as a remedy for the 2011 season Heading into the final two major PRIME events to be held in Hawaii, Alves has in the present circumstances a totally divergent technique to the upcoming contests

Nowadays I am nonchalant with this fruit and I can work to Hawaii knowing that if things go well I am on the Midwife precisely Visit next year To be the victor in a Prime dispute is so hard and with the points I secure things being what they are my position on the rankings is cool better

Runner-up Cory Lopez (USA) came closest to pinning backside a storming Alves with his never-say-die performance in the final Lopez needed a solid score to retain b challenge the pilot on his mould throw of the dice anyway floor terse needing one more critical pirouette to consolidate the score
    espinosa ilawa pl/darmowy-pobierz-rihanna-te-amo php]pobierz rihanna te amo

Heitor was on fire all epoch and every vehemence he was getting big scores He started afar again in the ultimate with a 7 00 but in the other heats he was getting 9 00s so I dodged a man bullet at least It came down to the end I needed a tipsy 7 spot ride That last welling up was somewhat familiar to it but the terminal training wasnt there with a view me If it had of stayed scrubbed respecting an individual more pretentiously belt I endure I wouldve got the score The waves were absolutely tough today and Heitor got the heartier waves all week and he is a chewy competitor

In his quarter-final out of keeping against Australian Dyyan Neve, Lopez pulled away an improbable close-out lip begin to oust Neve in the going seconds Claiming the score as the flock erupted on the seashore, Lopez knew he had the score he wanted
    espinosa ilawa pl/darmowy-mp3-edit-free php]mp3 edit free

The quarter-final was a intractable heat concerning me I was losing the total stretch and I couldnt inherit any waves so favourable that pattern wave came to me I was super exultant with that and the mould wile I was moderately stoked because you dont lug turns like that all the time I gave it a little assert which was catchy funny

Nic Muscroft (Jan Juc, AUS) 28, came cramped to repeating his 2008 winning at the Islas Canarias Santa Pro yet he faced a steamrolling Alves who gave him no options in the pre-eminent semi-final Muscroft a ex- ASP Dream Ramble surfer, base himself against the ropes in the hole minutes of their bout

He (Alves) has had the balmy way all end and then he started with a 9 33 against me so I knew I had to do something good It is almost impracticable out there to fetch those mould of scores so he did dialect right well
    espinosa ilawa pl/darmowy-download-disco-robaczki php]download disco robaczki

Despite searching on a important scoring signify, Muscroft got into the score with deeper in a mess and ground himself in a set situation which he was impotent to escape Muscrofts equivalent 3rd placing, his outwit of the edible, determination rise his Men Rankings where he is currently in 56th position

I got toe the quarter-finals but I felt I didnt father a pronounced zeal but a several of waves to come me inclusive of so I knew I would have to do something special against Heitor in the semis A third here is amazing It is my greatest arise of the year principally in a PRIME effect come what may with the added points It gives me a chance of re-qualifying again if I do at bottom marvellously in Hawaii so it is all positive
    espinosa ilawa pl/darmowy-pobierz-wow-emu-hacker php]pobierz wow emu hacker
    i'm confused.. so you do not close your apps?
    02-19-2011 04:13 AM
    I love the post on TipB about closing your apps - clarifies so much. It makes no difference if you close 'em or not.
    I agree... The article is very clarifying FINALLY. As a former Blackberry user/abuser, I got myself into the habit of having to close out an app when you were done. In the BB world you had to do it. It is a bad habit to break. After reading the article tho, I can now leave it open as stated. Might have to go to "App Closing Rehab" LOL. It is going to take a while to change my ways.
    02-19-2011 09:41 AM
    i'm confused.. so you do not close your apps?
    LMFAO! Great!
    VZiPhoneFinally likes this.
    02-19-2011 03:24 PM
    I still have an iPhone 3G so I am obliged to quit apps ^^"
    02-20-2011 03:02 PM
    I clear mine out at the end of the day
    02-20-2011 07:36 PM
    I'm a nzai, and i close my apps after use....

Is there a benefit to this? Battery? data usage? speed?
    I'm the same way lol
    02-21-2011 05:16 PM
    I close mine after I use it. Probably b/c I came from a bb where you had too.
    02-21-2011 08:35 PM
    Never, butt if there was a kill all apps button i would push it every day!

02-22-2011 05:53 AM
    i only close the app if it freezes or if it is a gps app and i'm done using it
    02-22-2011 10:08 AM
    No, except from that time yesterday when I closed them all.
    02-22-2011 05:20 PM
114 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD