Do you close your apps?

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
For me it is trying to break a bad habit. Having recently left the "Dark Side" of the Blackberry world, it was just a normal thing to close the apps. You had to with a Blackberry. It is a bad habit to break and is sort of an OCD thing too. Also if you are not on an unlimited plan like me, I am afraid I might go over the limit. I just close out the apps before going to bed now.

milani

Jul 17, 2008
ambientrings.com
I usually close my apps out every couple of days. I can't say if I get better battery life, but I find that there is significantly less lag loading or switching between apps.

hades#IM

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I use SBSettings to find out how much ram is being used, when it goes below 20 I quit apps that I'm not using. (iPhone 3GS)

LifewareSolutions

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
I usually close my apps out every couple of days. I can't say if I get better battery life, but I find that there is significantly less lag loading or switching between apps.

I do the same, but for me it is much less obvious if I get better battery life or not. Maybe it depennds on the device and firmware...

AZ Gizmo

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
There are only a few that I don't close regularly (SMS, Echophon, Phone, Settings). All others get closed when I know that I'm "done" with them for that time.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
i've done that once since owning getting my i4 on launch day... i don't remember to close them, nor will i ever.

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I only close out of apps if my task switcher is too many pages to be practical :D

Though I close out of the obvious ones that run in the background, such as Slacker, anything using my current location, etc. Like many users who came from a BlackBerry, this took some getting used to! Though I DEFINITELY prefer the Apple task method.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative