I was planning on running over to Best Buy when my phone arrives from China. I have always used a ghost armor but are there any better/cheaper alternatives that you will be using?
    02-05-2011 04:29 PM
    Going to keep mine free of any screen protectors...that retina display is too beautiful to cover!
    02-05-2011 04:55 PM
    My first stop after activation will be the mall for Ghost Armour.
    02-05-2011 05:18 PM
    I've used Ghost Armor previously, but have moved to Zagg for my iPad and ordered their full skin for my new iPhone. I'm sure there are cheaper alternatives, but I'm sticking with what I know works.
    Last edited by Asunners; 02-05-2011 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Grammer fixed
    02-05-2011 05:23 PM
    I ordered the front kit and back kit from PhantomSkinz. I've used Zagg on my soon-to-be-retired BlackBerry and wasn't happy with it---I didn't like the way it felt in my hand and the edges seemed to catch lint. I then tried PhantomSkinz and was much happier with the end result.

It really comes down to personal preference. IMO, all of the "big names" will offer the same protection for your iPhone, what you ultimately use will depend on your preferences.
    02-05-2011 08:44 PM
    Going to keep mine free of any screen protectors...that retina display is too beautiful to cover!
    I decided to do the same thing I got a case just to protect the glass but decided against a screen protector atleast at first
    02-05-2011 11:18 PM
    The Zagg skins (which I used to swear by) have gotten too thick. They don't feel good, and they seem "gloppy" to install. BestSkinsEver are incredibly inexpensive, install easily, and look just fine. ShieldSkins cost between Zagg and BSE, install easily, but feel incredible - like there's nothing there.

Then there are the dry installs, which tend to look better, but are more difficult to install. (Yea, I've tried them all and have even done a few youtube installation videos - I have awful luck installing dry.)
    02-06-2011 11:17 AM
    SGP Rocks! The Steinheil Ultra Clear are amazing and don't take anything away from the Retina Display! They are not "Gummy" like invisible shield and are not as thick, so you can almost all cases with them!

SGP CDMA Verizon iPhone 4 Screen Protector
    02-09-2011 07:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD