Ghost Armour or an alternative?

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I was planning on running over to Best Buy when my phone arrives from China. I have always used a ghost armor but are there any better/cheaper alternatives that you will be using?

Asunners

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I've used Ghost Armor previously, but have moved to Zagg for my iPad and ordered their full skin for my new iPhone. I'm sure there are cheaper alternatives, but I'm sticking with what I know works. :)

Last edited:

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the front kit and back kit from PhantomSkinz. I've used Zagg on my soon-to-be-retired BlackBerry and wasn't happy with it---I didn't like the way it felt in my hand and the edges seemed to catch lint. I then tried PhantomSkinz and was much happier with the end result.

It really comes down to personal preference. IMO, all of the "big names" will offer the same protection for your iPhone, what you ultimately use will depend on your preferences.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
The Zagg skins (which I used to swear by) have gotten too thick. They don't feel good, and they seem "gloppy" to install. BestSkinsEver are incredibly inexpensive, install easily, and look just fine. ShieldSkins cost between Zagg and BSE, install easily, but feel incredible - like there's nothing there.

Then there are the dry installs, which tend to look better, but are more difficult to install. (Yea, I've tried them all and have even done a few youtube installation videos - I have awful luck installing dry.)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2