Has anyone that ordered from Apple have Shipping info?

treevis

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else got this can't ship to destination address downgraded service? It still shows delivery on Tuesday but with no time shown?

Screenshot2011-02-05at104332AM.png
[/IMG]

I get this same message on both my Iphone shipments from Apple. Not sure what this means. I work for UPS and will try to find out.

Reactions: crzyhrse81

Cyder

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm a little nervous with this shipping all the way from China. I'm sure it will be fine but that's a lot of transfers to America and then my house. I hope it doesn't arrive damaged.

RC28

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm a little nervous with this shipping all the way from China. I'm sure it will be fine but that's a lot of transfers to America and then my house. I hope it doesn't arrive damaged.

My Ipod Touch 4G came from China, and was well packaged and in fine shape. It did take a few days longer to arrive than I expected at the time, as I remember.

DoctorK

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
The shipping information was just updated on both of my orders - neither shows an estimated delivery date anymore. They both had been Tuesday by 10:30am and listed as On Time.

treevis

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Nothing yet. I assume the shipments will still be delivered on tuesday. Ups is pretty good about being on schedule unless weather is involved. I will check still though.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk

aviationwiz

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else got this can't ship to destination address downgraded service? It still shows delivery on Tuesday but with no time shown?

Do you live in a more rural area? It sounds like UPS isn't able to offer a commitment time to your address, so can only guarantee a delivery Tuesday by the End of the Day rather than a specific time.

DoctorK

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Same here - it came back overnight sometime, because when I checked it around 8am Sunday it was back to Tuesday by 10:30.

crzyhrse81

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Do you live in a more rural area? It sounds like UPS isn't able to offer a commitment time to your address, so can only guarantee a delivery Tuesday by the End of the Day rather than a specific time.

Yeah I live in a semi rural area, but have never had a problem with UPS delivering before.

DoctorK

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Progress! Both of mine have departed Hong Kong - about an hour ago (1:30am Monday Hong Kong time or 12:30 pm Sunday EST). How do I find out about UPS flights out of Hong Kong?

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
About expected delivery:

I've had my expected delivery disappear 3 times. It actually never disappeared though. That page loads stuff at different times. If you have no expected delivery date then try refreshing the page.