Is anyone getting the page not available when you check order status

runnergrl23

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Hm. Mine says shipped and arrive in 2 business days also, but the last time I checked online before the page went down it was still processing....interesting.

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
the order page is down but if you call 611 and say order status it will tell you when you'll receive your package. mine says within two business days.

I got the same message, but I can't believe that it's been shipped until I get a tracking #. I think Verizon is just getting swamped with people calling about not being able to pre-order anymore, people asking about tracking #s, and people calling about status-page problems.

If (and that's a huge "if") any phones have been shipped, the earliest they would be received is Monday if delivery is within 2 business days.

atlas9171

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I'm gonna throw out the optimistic post and say, maybe they are getting ready to change everyone elses status to shipped? yeah i know, not likely

amadz

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Mine says that too. i am interested to see if they actually let us get them before everyone else. i know we all would be happy to get them early but who knows.

I am able to get that far- it says 2 business days, then when i request the tracking number it tells me "it does not appear that you have a recent order..." ?????

smh16

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I am able to get that far- it says 2 business days, then when i request the tracking number it tells me "it does not appear that you have a recent order..." ?????

Same thing here... :rolleyes: I'm trying to be patient and wait for the email.

ericsmcdonald

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site

Me too :(

I think everything's just catching up and for those that didn't get info yet will get it soon!!

Come on, glass is definitely half full!

Reactions: shipwrestler125

stockandroidguy

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Me too :(

I think everything's just catching up and for those that didn't get info yet will get it soon!!

Come on, glass is definitely half full!

Same here just says order has been shipped and should recieve in two business days no tracking #. I'm hoping tomorrow a bunch of us get some iphones

captriker

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Same here just says order has been shipped and should recieve in two business days no tracking #. I'm hoping tomorrow a bunch of us get some iphones

When I called I got the same response. Shipped for 2 business days and no Tracking number with the 'we do not have a record of the order.'

I got a CSR on the line and he was able to confirm that the order was complete and AWAITING shippment. I asked if there was a tracking number and he indicated that there wasn't but that since it was supposed to arrive "on or before the 10th" I wouldn't get a tracking number until it actually left the warehouse.

So I wouldn't worry if you get that message. The order is in there but it didn't move yet. The Shipping e-mail appears to be the real trigger.

For those curious, my order number was three digits and I ordered from NJ with some accessories.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2