hey... You never know.. this could be whats happening.. At least i hope so
    Well being I just logged into my bank and it shows a pre-authorization from verizon I'm gonna go with it.
    02-03-2011 09:27 PM
    Most of our statuses ARE already shipped...Mine's been that way since 12PM.
    02-03-2011 09:28 PM
    Mine says that too. i am interested to see if they actually let us get them before everyone else. i know we all would be happy to get them early but who knows.
    I am able to get that far- it says 2 business days, then when i request the tracking number it tells me "it does not appear that you have a recent order..." ?????
    02-03-2011 10:24 PM
    I am able to get that far- it says 2 business days, then when i request the tracking number it tells me "it does not appear that you have a recent order..." ?????
    Same thing here... I'm trying to be patient and wait for the email.
    02-03-2011 10:28 PM
    Me too

I think everything's just catching up and for those that didn't get info yet will get it soon!!

Come on, glass is definitely half full!
    shipwrestler125 likes this.
    02-03-2011 10:31 PM
    Me too

I think everything's just catching up and for those that didn't get info yet will get it soon!!

Come on, glass is definitely half full!
    Same here just says order has been shipped and should recieve in two business days no tracking #. I'm hoping tomorrow a bunch of us get some iphones
    02-04-2011 03:01 AM
    Same here just says order has been shipped and should recieve in two business days no tracking #. I'm hoping tomorrow a bunch of us get some iphones
    When I called I got the same response. Shipped for 2 business days and no Tracking number with the 'we do not have a record of the order.'

I got a CSR on the line and he was able to confirm that the order was complete and AWAITING shippment. I asked if there was a tracking number and he indicated that there wasn't but that since it was supposed to arrive "on or before the 10th" I wouldn't get a tracking number until it actually left the warehouse.

So I wouldn't worry if you get that message. The order is in there but it didn't move yet. The Shipping e-mail appears to be the real trigger.

For those curious, my order number was three digits and I ordered from NJ with some accessories.
    02-04-2011 09:31 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD