I still can't check my order status on the Verizon web site. It gives me the message that there was an error, blah, blah, blah. I called Verizon and the girl told me that my "reservation" was in their system but that no phones would ship until the 10th. I told her that I saw several screen shots online with tracking numbers, etc. and she said, "those must be the result of a system glitch." WTF?
    I really hope so. Verizon was giving me issues about changing the shipping address to my job. I should've just left the order in. I got it in about 3:02AM EST, and canceled it because Apple let me change the address, but that order didn't go in until 10:07AM. I feel so stupid now.
    02-04-2011 04:46 PM
    I'll be doing a lot of thumb twiddling till Monday. Can't wait to go to tipb from my ip4 instead my BB bold. Need 2 get a good cases also.
    02-04-2011 05:00 PM
    OK Tracking number received and active. Fedex from West Chester PA to Central Jersey for Monday delivery.

I bet a lot of the NJ people get their tracking numbers now.
    02-04-2011 05:08 PM
    FWIW, Called Apple.com to find out why the status still shows pending for us apple orders and the woman on chat said they are being treated the same as Verizon orders. BUT, the concerning thing is this: He said on the phone that Apple mandates release, which we know is the 10th, and he said there should not be any delivery before hand. Maybe they will be help up like some people said? I'm chapped I didn't go through VZW. lol
    02-04-2011 05:44 PM
    Mine has been saying it was in transit at west chester pa. Now it says its in transit in east petersburg which is about 20 minutes from where I live. I don't think its coming tonight though. It would be great though!
    02-04-2011 05:45 PM
    Just got my tracking number: FedEx delivery with an "estimated delivery" date of 2/7/11 by 3:00 pm. We'll see . .
    02-04-2011 06:11 PM
    Mine is set to be delivered before 1030am on Monday. Too bad that I don't get off until 12, and I can't leave a note....I think I'll try the note, just in case....
    02-04-2011 06:33 PM
    My Fedex tracking number also says the estimated delivery date is Monday. I've never gotten a phone late from Verizon, so I'm sure I'll see it then.
    02-04-2011 06:45 PM
    Mine also says will be delivered on monday by 1030. Atleast I know when I need to be around for on monday.
    02-04-2011 06:58 PM
    My Fedex has been stuck at the initiated stage all day. But, I am still showing estimated ship date of today, with delivery by the 7th at 3:00 p.m. Anybody else have this? I figure it will update shortly...maybe tonight, when planes move, but I am a little concerned. But, good signs are that I have tracking number, and it still is likely to arrive before the 10th.
    02-04-2011 06:58 PM
    My Fedex has been stuck at the initiated stage all day. But, I am still showing estimated ship date of today, with delivery by the 7th at 3:00 p.m. Anybody else have this? I figure it will update shortly...maybe tonight, when planes move, but I am a little concerned. But, good signs are that I have tracking number, and it still is likely to arrive before the 10th.
    Mine has been saying it has Bren in Memphis since 6 AM. No departure scan yet :/ but they know what they are doing. Mine still says on schedule too
    02-04-2011 07:02 PM
    I got an email saying 1 business day left hopefully get it by monday
    02-04-2011 07:24 PM
    Is it possible since it is 2 day shipping that it's just showing that they will be hear Monday because ups and fedex's CPU system automatically does it, but they will really hold them so we get them the 10th? I really hope we get them Monday though
    02-04-2011 07:29 PM
    I received another package today (Friday) that was "estimated delivery" on Wednesday through FedEx. Although it's never happened to me from Verizon either, this snow storm really messed up delivery in a big chunk of the Midwest/South. God is teaching me patience...

My Fedex tracking number also says the estimated delivery date is Monday. I've never gotten a phone late from Verizon, so I'm sure I'll see it then.
    02-04-2011 07:30 PM
    Mine still states that it left the warehouse it was at and is in transit for delivery monday
    02-04-2011 07:32 PM
    Mine has been stuck at the initiated stage all day as well, this makes me a little nervous as some people have seen their statuses at picked up. I guess we should wait and see, although we only have 4 hours left before it is no longer the 4th...
    02-04-2011 08:04 PM
    Yeah my email says delivery date Monday 2/7 by 3 pm. and is still stuck at initiated stage. It may be a little slow to relay the information thats its moving along.
    02-04-2011 08:07 PM

iPhone 4. Verizon. It begins.
    Your Order Has Shipped

Congratulations. Your iPhone 4 has shipped. The moment you've been waiting for is almost here. Amazing without compromise is on its way.

When you receive your iPhone 4, please reference the Activation Guide for instructions on how to activate your new phone.

In the meantime, we'd like to help ensure a smooth transition. Please take a moment to review a few important steps in our Getting Ready Guide to prepare for iPhone 4 on Verizon:

Existing Verizon Wireless Customers
    New Verizon Wireless Customers
    Current iPhone Owners

The phone that changed everything.
    Now on America most reliable network.

Your Order Information:
    Order Reference Number: 935580331*******
    Wireless Number: (615)****-****
    Shipment Method: FEDEX
    URL: fedex.com
    Tracking Number: 47759123****

2011 Verizon Wireless
    Verizon Wireless | One Verizon Way | Mail Code: 180WVB | Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
    We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information
    02-04-2011 08:08 PM
    i ordered mine around 1pm central time. my order number is XX49036986.

does this mean i was the 49,036,986 iphone ordered?

i ask this because in an earlier post the guy say he was the order number 357.
    just wondering where i'm at on the list. would love to see mine before the 10th, although i didn't order as soon as the rest of you. business account.

cody
    Last edited by codyppc; 02-04-2011 at 08:51 PM.
    02-04-2011 08:29 PM
    I love this site, been on it since I ordered my phone last night. I also got a tracking # from UPS, but something a little weird happened. I refreshed the page around 5:30est time, and it showed the phone being at my local ups office with the message in transit, then i refreshed again about 1 1/2hrs later and that entry was gone, and it now said delivery for Monday by 10:30am... weird, but seems like everyone is getting it by Monday so I can wait,
    02-04-2011 08:34 PM
    Yeah my email says delivery date Monday 2/7 by 3 pm. and is still stuck at initiated stage. It may be a little slow to relay the information thats its moving along.
    Mine was like that for a bit this morning, then around noon updated to show that it was "Picked Up" at 6AM. Been in that status ever since.
    02-04-2011 08:36 PM
    Has Antibes order gone to "in transit" yet?
    02-04-2011 08:38 PM
    so is it those that ordered from verizon's website getting shipment notices only? Ive check my still says prepared to ship
    02-04-2011 08:40 PM
    Just got my tracking # by email 10 minutes ago. Mine's FedEx. I pre-ordered from Verizon's website at 2:03 a.m. CST.

It's also in Memphis, TN and shows estimated delivery 2/7/2011 before 3 p.m.

Also, in case anyone wanted to know...I ordered 2 iPhones in the same order and even though I got two tracking # emails, both phones were shipped in the same box and I received only one unique tracking #.
    02-04-2011 08:43 PM
    Mine is moving. It left Memphis, TN and arrived at Louisville, KY. It has an expected delivery date of Monday 2/7/2011 by 10:30 AM.
    I'm in Michigan.
    02-04-2011 08:47 PM
871 ... 1718192021 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD