help battery runs out fast, message keeps appeering

krystiana

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
hi, can anyone help me please.

the battery on my iphone runs out very fast as when it is locked it lights up every 20 secconds and a message appears, it reads "this accessory is not optimised for this phone. you may experience noise caused by mobile interfearence and a decrease in mobile signal strength" if anyone could help i would be very greatful.

cheers

Jordan.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
If you're getting that message with a cord, my guess is it is either heavily damaged or it's a cheap 3rd party...in either case, your phone isn't getting a proper charge even when it's plugged in, and there is some kind of fraying or internal damage to the cord itself (i had this problem when borrowing a sync cord from a friend, the thing was in just god awful shape and it had exposed pieces around the connector where iphone side plug was...you could move it around and make the error message go away but i just stopped using it and waited until i got home).

If you are using some kind of dock, then apparently you have (again) a 3rd party dock that isn't properly wired up to charge the iPhone at its full frequency...its causing a signal drop which initiates that error message.

Advice? Go get another cord (a good oem cord if you can) and try charging it...

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
If that doesn't do the trick, there is always the reboot>restore from backup>restore as new methods. Then if those don't work you'll have to take it in to an apple store and have them look at it (make an appt with an apple genius)

If you do not know how to "reboot" "restore from back up" "restore as new". There is a search function on this forum that will be very useful to you. Just plug in one of those key words and you'll get you answer!

Good luck and let us know how it works out!:)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77