Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chavista

Aug 31, 2009
Visit site
Verizon iPhone 4 Contest

I really dont have any long or meaningful story like some of you guys, My wife just feel AT&T Is too darn expensive so I would like to try Verizon.

jgduke

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Need that Verizon iPhone

I have been off contract since July 2010 because I knew this day would come thanks to the help of TiPB. Thus winning an iPhone from TiPB would make my life complete.

socal5vee

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
TiPb Iphone Info is Sweet!!

Winning anything would be cool............and the infor I get from you guys at TiPb is Out Flippin Standing...........oh plus Georgia has to be the how do you say "Best" editor out there!!:) no offense to you Rene your great also!

jstracci

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
Here's Why I Should Win

I come to TiPb because this is a site run by people like me--not big-shot insiders who casually toss off phrases like, "Oh, when I was meeting with my Apple source the other day..." TiPb comes across as real people dedicated to getting information out to fellow iDevice lovers.

Also, if I won this phone, it would actually be going to my Mom. And I'm not even kidding about this. I will send a picture of her with the phone. She's a schoolteacher who usually only gets her Apple products second hand from me when I'm done with them simply because she can't afford them.

Help me make her happy, TiPb!

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I would love a Verizon iPhone. TiPb I found when I first got my palm pre and found precentral.net. I have come by daily ever since. This site has it all regarding iOS.

Jakenbakin

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I would love to make the switch to an iPhone! You guys always keep me so informed on whats what with ios! <why I love Tipd so much. My iPod touch needs a sibling so fingers crossed:)

melsa78

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I actually just found this website in anticpation of the Verizon iPhone. Can't wait to get one, but winning one would be awesome! I have found some great info here for the iPhone and for my daughters iPod Touch. I think I may be on this site all day catching up and learning :)

conedude13

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
i would LOOOOVE to win an iphone 4!

Why do i love tipB so much? GREAT material! GREAT coverage of legit AND jailbreak material! And an awesome and friendly staff! Keep up the great work guys and gals!!

iamthadd

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Need that Verizon iPhone (lol)

I'd like to get my hands on this free Verizon iPhone simply because I LOVE TiPB and all of the iOS updates they post. They always give accurate posts on the three Apple products and software updates which I really appreciate when I'm reading on-the-go.

iMac_daddy

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Tipb rocks been following it for like a year. Just when I think I figured out everything I can do on my iPhone, Tipb has some useful new trick for me to play around with. I recommend Tipb to all iPhone users I meet so they can learn all the basics, plus find cool apps that help get everything they can from the iPhone & so much more if they choose to Jailbreak. It is great to have a community with the latest iOS news without having to worry about no life trolls from other platforms :). Great Video & audio podcast. Georgia is just an amazing perk. Good luck to everyone the iPhone 4 is one sexy beast!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool:

Last edited:

mclark1030

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I just found the TiPb website last week. Since then, I am glued to the website because everything on this site has answered my questions regarding my iPod and iPhone. I was lost without this website. I would love to win the prize contest and get a free iPhone so pick me. :)

Skip795

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Free Verizon iPhone 4? What else would you expect from TiPb? :D

I cannot begin where to say thank you, TiPb. Whenever I want to know ANYTHING about Apple's amazing devices I come here. I visit multiple times a day to find out the most recent news on Apple.

I LOVE your video casts because they are so helpful, you always have new apps for me to check out and tons of things to look forward to in upcoming software updates and new models of devices.

I have been waiting and reading and following for 3 years waiting for the Verizon iPhone and it is finally here! I am so excited and can't wait to get my hands on one!(especially if it's free!)

TiPb is genuine, and I love how it is run for the people, by people who are just like the readers. When sites are run like that, the writers know exactly what the readers are looking for and TiPb is a perfect example of it. Thank you so much for everything.

Always Staying Loyal,
Skip795

Last edited:

southpacif1k

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
iphone 4 giveaway

I'm a fan of apple and i love their product as far as iphone and ipod. I think this is the best forum for me to get updates on apple products, apps, and everything I need and I'm so glad that I found this blog, helps me a lot. I never own any iphone so I hope I can get my hand on the new iphone, wish me good luck cause I need it and I need the phone too .:)

LittleLBC

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Long time coming...

After waiting and waiting and waiting for the Verizon iPhone (and being FULLY informed on TiPb the entire time) its here. I would LOVE to have the new phone!! Thanks for all that you do to keep me informed daily!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2