Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mynti fresh

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I have never had an iphone. EVER. And yet i still come by here to read your blog all the time. Ive been waiting on verizon forever to get this phone. My Droid X is already on Ebay making money for me so i can get this phone. So PLEASE.

shizzelf

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Love

I love TiPB for all the obvious reasons. Extensive coverage and exclusive news! And you are linked with other sites such as Android Central and CrackBerry which makes it easier to read news about phones I USED to have and see how they might be trying to improve their game!

TiPB = <3

GsxR#IM

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Hooray iPhone Giveaway

I've got to say that this is an awesome and informative site!!! I used to be addicted to Crackberry and Pinstack, then I finally gave up on BlackBerry and went Droid, so I got hooked on Droid-Life and Droid Forums, but none of these phones have been able to satisfy my craving for a balance between fun, power, and a clean easy to use UI, so I've broken down and decided to give the iPhone a go finally, and this site has me further sold on the phone. I can't wait for Verizon to finally get the best phone on the market. Of course I hope to win the giveaway, but the great info here makes me a winner already just by joining!!!

soccerchvmex

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
finally it came out on verizon

Tipb is the best place to get all your info on apple products.
you guys and girls :) rock thanks for all the info!!

HOPEFULLY I WIN THAT IPHONE :)

jnine1271

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Tipb is the best source for information for everything related to the iphone, ipad, etc! They get the scoop out to the "i-public" quickly and accurately. Getting a free iphone for Verizon from them would just solidify my faith and dedication to the site! You guys rock - help me "rock" a new verizon iphone - Ive been waiting forever for this to happen and free just makes it that more attainable for me!

fish1856

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
I love this site, chances are I can figure out how to fix just anything on my phone from the articles or the forum. Keep up the good work.

Hopefully I'll get a new iphone out of this

tigivok

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
Any1 stolen my iphone 3gs, i would be very pleased to own a new iphone 4 from you Tipb.
I like this site, becouse i can read interesting news everyday here.

SJTAsh

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Verizon iphone giveaway

I've been following the reviews and musings of TiPb for a few years now. the reviews have been great and even better the tips have been fantastic. Since the iphone was released on AT&T's network I've wanted one, but not the AT&T inferior network. Now that the iphone is available on Verizon's 3G netowrk I WANT ONE. I have not doubt I will have to buy a second one, when my wife sees and plays with mine.

Hoping my luck is good!

S1ck James#IM

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
The Love of The Blog

Ah TIPB is like finding that girl who you fall in love with at first glance. The heart flutters and the mind races. Thank you so much for providing helpful, leaked, and jailbroken information. I have been visiting your site for the past two years and have learned so much from you guys. So from me to you thank you. PEACE LOVE, JAILBREAKS, AND JERRY CURLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM OUT!

Nuttz565

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Because

I have been a fanboy of Android for the past year and a half. I was in denial, the moment I heard of a official date for the iphone for Verizon my divorce papers were filed with Android. I feel so naughty, but I know the iphone can make me happier then my Droid ever could. Splitting up custody on all of our accessories will be tough though! If it wasn't for TiPb and getting all of this great info I would still be unhappy and living in denial. Thanks to all the staff, you guys rule!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

maffia89

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I would LOVE a Verizon Iphone from Tipb! I just lost my girlfriend of three years, lost job, and a full time college student! Lot going on and this could really turn my life around! Tipb is alwasy giving away free stuff and providing the NEWEST INFO as soon as it comes out. I love this site and hope you choose me

Macman1937

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
A free iPhone for Verizon...

...this is made just for me. I live in a remote place in ND and the only national provider is Verizon. I travel and would like to have a iPhone, I'm ready, go ahead and send it. Apple since 1977!

Bruce, on the Canadian border and it is cold!:p

mrbilbrey

Sep 13, 2009
Visit site
Hmmmm, why I love TiPb? I would have to say the reason I love the site is the fact you always seem to provide your fanbase with the most current and accurate news available for iPhone, iPad and iPod. I love the fact that I have a central place to get all the NEWS that MATTERS. I check your site everyday many times a day and even check it before my email, local news or my sports news. I love the site and share your posts regular both in person and via the web. I love being able to talk tech to friends and family and know that the information I am quoting is from a reliable source with great staff and articles. Keep up the good work and thank you for the opportunity at another wonderful contest. As a current iPhone user on AT&T with NO 3G coverage in my area, I would love the opportunity to receive the new Verizon iPhone 4. Thank you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2