You know why I love tipb?? Because it satisfies my addiction to iphone news
    02-02-2011 08:58 PM
    Want to win your very own Verizon iPhone 4 from TiPb? then this is the contest for you! All you have to do is leave a reply in this very thread telling us why you love TiPb so much.

It's that simple, so go do it already and good luck!

DETAILS

- grand prize consists of one (1) Apple Store or equivalent gift certificate in the amount of $500 towards the purchase of a Verizon iPhone 4.
    - Contest starts now. Winner will be announced on TiPb.com on February 9, 2011.
    well tibp seems to be right on with everything to do with iphone ipodtouch or the ipad an i love that,tibp is a one stop blog for every one i watch the show every chance i get to learn new things an to find out whats new,because tibp will have it for sure its my first choice for anything to do with apple,just watch the show one time an see or stop by an read the blog an find out why tibp is number 1,plus this iphone 4 give away come on wow way to go tibp,see u on twiiter guys,trapjaw72
    02-02-2011 09:26 PM
    I have waited for the Iphone to come to verizon for years, a lot of people didn't believe me but I knew it would happen eventually. This is an awesome site and has been my source for all my Verizon Iphone info. But without your help my dreams of owning an Iphone aren't going to happen because I am broke. So please pick me.
    God Bless!
    Brandon
    02-03-2011 12:57 AM
    You guys have awesome roundups for reviews on cases! I've been reading/watching your articles/videos intently trying to find the best case for my future purchased/won Verizon iPhone 4. Please consider this my entry in your Verizon iPhone 4 giveaway!
    02-03-2011 01:44 AM
    VZW iPhone 4!!! Can it pull me back from Android?? I think so!
    02-03-2011 04:10 AM
    Great forum with great people. I use this site as my learning resource since I'm a iPhone newbie. Keep the good work!
    02-03-2011 10:11 AM
    Love this site because all of us crazy iPhone users can come together and vent to each other and learn from each other.
    02-03-2011 10:34 AM
    I listen to and love tipb because of Georgia. She is the hottest girl on the planet... Totally smitten
    Also Georgia when you get your jail break back you should check out voice activator in Cydia. You commented on a show once about how you would like to open your phone and have it greet you. It totally can now. So star wars. My phone has now become one of my best friends (ha ha). Just a heads up though I found that the tweak did something to my volume so I added volume boost 4.0 and everythingis great now. Sorry this is so long and thanks for giving us all such an awesome show.
    02-03-2011 11:39 AM
    My status just changed to shipped!
    02-03-2011 12:02 PM
    Love your site, very helpful and friendly posters.
    02-03-2011 12:14 PM
    Please please pick me!!!!!
    02-03-2011 12:21 PM
    Love the blog cause of its simplicity and how they are able to be so detailed on informing the in's and out's in the world of everything iOS, iPhone, and everything in the world of Apple.
    02-03-2011 12:41 PM
    IM new here but love what you have going.
    02-03-2011 12:44 PM
    i love tipb because i have learned SO much in the past few days in regards to iphones, i don't know what i'd do without it!! i know that this will be my go to spot for all phone related questions and comments now. =)
    02-03-2011 12:59 PM
    to win a free I phone from TIPB would be great and will be sort of Miracale , gifting it to my son would be another. It would bring Joy to our family.
    Go TIPB!
    02-03-2011 01:30 PM
    I love TiPb because it feels like a real community, take the podcasts for example. You guys could flat out choose to ignore us in the chat, but no. You choose to incorporate us and that makes all the difference in the world. You provide quality information that makes TiPb the one stop shop for any iPhone related news I'm looking for!
    02-03-2011 03:19 PM
    I love TiPb because it is the best resource for finding out how to fix issues that arise with iPhones or iPads. I have never had to go anywhere except these forums to find the answers I need!
    02-03-2011 03:22 PM
    I love TiPb because they always have accurate information about upcoming devices. When other sources are speculating and making guesses, TiPb always waits for accurate information. If TiPb updates about upcoming iPhones or iPads, it's best to pay attention!
    02-03-2011 03:30 PM
    I love TiPb because it is the best website for the best mobile OS.
    02-03-2011 03:56 PM
    I just found TiPb today while seaching for answers on the VZ iPhone and have to say this is the best iPhone/iPad forum I have found bar none!!!

Thanks & keep rockin the Mac mobile device threads!
    02-03-2011 04:58 PM
    I love that I can keep up with the latest iPhone news and be in contact with people who are as excited as I am about the iPhone!
    02-03-2011 06:03 PM
    This is truly the one place that you can get all up to date news on the best SMARTPHONE on the planet.

You not only can come here for news, but you can also come to get your accessories as well. What more do you want! I tell everyone that I know that has or is wanting to get an iphone to check out TiPb.com

When they do they are amazed at the stuff that you guys have on the site.

Besides, this is my start-up page too!!!!

Good Luck everyone!

Thanks for considering me.
    02-03-2011 06:08 PM
    TiPB is by far the best source of news and information on the Verizon iPhone! I only recently started following the site, but it is bar none my favorite for Apple news.
    02-03-2011 08:19 PM
    I love Tipb as much as Charlie Sheen likes hookers and booze.
    02-03-2011 08:40 PM
    I used to commute to my crappy fast-food job in my '74 Pinto and explain to customers why we couldn't call the product we sell "meat". That was before I discovered TiPb. Now I handle investment accounts for some of the world's most powerful people, commuting in the comfort of my Gulfstream IV. Gone are the polyester uniforms with the name tag, they've been replaced with bespoke clothing from some of Saville Row's most exclusive tailors (the extra girth I've acquired "down there" after registering with TiPb makes the custom suits necessary).

I no longer repel women with my disgusting body odor. Now a fresh, clean, lilac-tinged scent emanates from every pore. In fact, Anne Hathaway recently remarked on how nice I smelled, then asked if I'd like to get a drink later. I replied: "Why don't we make it a weekend at my palatial villa in Monaco, bring Katherine Heigl, too." (thanks TiPb)

While walking out of the Met the other day, a homeless man asked me for money, but I was only carrying my Amex Black card. "I don't have any cash, sir," I said, "but perhaps you'd like the keys to my Aston Martin DB9. You can drop me off at the Bugatti dealership; they should be finished embroidering the TiPb logo on the seats of my new Veyron." That's how I roll since I discovered TiPb.

There was a time (pre-TiPb) when dinner and a movie for me meant a can of beanie weenies cooked over a sterno flame and a viewmaster. I was just reminiscing about that while hosting Martin Scorsese, Jean-Luc Godard and Wong Kar-Wai to a screening of Renoir's "Rules of the Game" in my private screening room.

No longer do I have to forage in the dumpster behind Outback Steakhouse when I want to eat a steak. I now send my private chef to Kobe to pick out only the finest cuts. He then prepares it on my Viking seven-burner grill with a custom grate specially forged to char "TiPb" in the center of the steak.

To think my life changed this much in just one day of being a TiPb member, I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
    02-03-2011 08:50 PM
2,390 ... 7576777879 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD