Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

euge8

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Wow, there's 101 pages... I probably have no chance to win, but, here goes...
So, imagine this, I'm at a (not very techno-savvy) friend's house, where there isn't very good AT&T coverage, and they go and walk their dog, and I stay, because I'm too lazy to get up from my comfortable couch I happen to be laying on. So, I get (even more) comfortable and I go to Mobile Safari on my new iPhone 4, and go to the mobile site of TiPb which I was reading before, so it's already loaded. So I read the first page, and tap the link to go to the second, but when I do, Mobile Safari tells me that it can not load the page because it is not connected to the Internet. And when I look at where my bars should be, all I see is "Searching..." so I think, "If only Verizon carried the iPhone..." so now that it does, I can read about iOS 4.3b3 (almost?) everywhere! I hope this story qualifies me as a contestant! And, if you pick me, thank you! : )

EDIT: (By the time I finished writing this.) There is now 124 pages.

Last edited:

Cool Cat

Dec 16, 2004
www.muelver.us
TiPb.com has become one of my "must read" sites every day. You guys do an excellent job keeping your readers up to date and I really appreciate the full coverage you give to the entire iOS ecosystem. While some sites focus only on accessories or only on App store apps I always know I can come to TiPb.com and get comprehensive info. I've even referred friends to your site when they ask me about the iPhone and I find I don't have enough time to fully enlighten them. Thanks and keep ip the good work!

4tay

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
I came from the Blackberry world and always went to Crackberry.com for all of my BB needs. So, once I got my iPhone, I knew there was only one source for all of my Apple needs. TiPb has the best reviews, info, contests, and overall advice than any other website out there. Thanks for having a website thats this helpful!

Ogfly32

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Oh my gosh,where do i start. Ive been wanting an iphone forever. Ive never been able to because at&t doesnt work good in my area.I found out about this blog and i fell in love. everyday i come home from school,i run to my computer and just stay on this blog for hours.I love seeing the new available apple products being released. And im thankful i have you guys to keep me posted.You guys are a really amazing at what you guys do. This is most definetley the most reliable website i have ever came across on.If i dont get picked i understand. Im just glad this blog is still here. Keep doing a amazing job.And i really hope i win.

jakej914

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
I <3 TiPb

I love TiPb, because they're hands down the best source of iDevice-related news. I hear about apps, upcoming devices, rumors, jailbreaking, you name it. If it has to do with an iDevice, TiPb is my source of info!

Caedo#IM

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Hellz to the yeah!

Okay firstly, been listening to your podcast for a couple weeks now and it's full of great useful information. Secondly, I've been waiting for Verizon to get the iPhone since oh....2007!!! So obviously, I would love to win it.

canes1625

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Well,I just recently found this site when I was following your story on the new Verizon iPhone. Loved the live blog on the announcement and I'm really looking forward to getting my 1st iPhone. Once I do,I'll be a daily visitor to this site. If I can get the freebie then I'll be coming here alot sooner!!! Great info on this site

Travisimo

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I've been listening to iPhone and iPad Live for quite some time, but this is my first post in the forums. Thanks for giving away an iPhone 4 - I hope I get lucky for the first time in my life (at least with contests, lol).

Anyway, I really enjoy TiPb because it's my one stop source for all information about the iPhone and iPad. I am admittedly an Apple fanboy and love to stay up to date on Apple news and products. I really like TiPb's walk-through's for new iOS versions, as well as reviews and videos. Thanks for being there for us, everyone, and keep up the good work!

Travis

Xion5460

Sep 24, 2009
Visit site
A welcome change!

The Verizon iPhone is a welcome change to the game. I look forward to moving to Verizon once the dust settles. Luckily, we'll all have TiPb here to let us know how this transition is going for everyone, in case there's issues.

You guys are a great resource for all of us, please keep up the great work!! Oh, and while you're at it, I'd very much like a bit of help transitioning over to Verizon with that free phone! ;)

Thank you!

keh

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I found this site searching for verizon iPhone news; been longing for an iPhone since they came out, but had AT&T service once and it was awful. Wish I'd found you sooner! The tips of the day have already helped me figure out how to do more with my iPad and ipod touch in a week than other sites have in months!

edc

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I have been waiting forever for the iPhone to come to Verizon. TiPb has been the best place I found for all the latest news and tips for the iPhone, and a free iPhone so I don't have to wait for my upgrade eligibility date would be more then I could ask for.

ashndrew1404

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I just registered to this site! I am very thankful for all the ppl who post on here and help out. I have ALWAYS ALWAYS wanted an iphone! I have found pretty much all my answers I have been lurking around for on here. No where else seemed to have them! I would love to win the iPhone it would SOO make my year!! :D

saberahul

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Have been a very long time follower of Tipb but first time poster. I love the up to date new Tipb provides and how they are affiliated with CrackBerry - the 2nd most followed webblog by me. Keep up the good work people - I hope I can win the iPhone 4 for vzw as my BlackBerry Storm 2 literally is the worst phone ever and I'm stuck with it till July :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77