Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jphoman

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
TiPb Love

I love TiPb for their quality articles and fast feed of relevant apple information!

My number one source for my iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV needs.

Hope I can get on Verizon!

barbee865

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm a VZ customer and have been for about 6 years now. I have an HTC incredible and am definitely switching to the iPhone. I won't buy an iPhone 4 but am waiting to see what happens with the next one. Tipb is the ONLY place to get apple and ios information.

I want to have your babies Tipb people

CKisses

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Love TiPb!

Once VZ announced they were getting the iPhone. Visiting TiPb helped me decide to make the switch....all the info provided by, not only, the staff but the members also has helped tremendously. Can't wait for 2.10.11! Bring on the ViP4!

Antionetipb

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
I love TiPb because no other site delivers solid info for my device. I have to check the site 2 or 3 times a day just so I don't miss anything. Thanks for all that you do.

Tkindrick

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Need the iPhone

I just got the Droid X and I don't really like it I would rather have the iPhone and it is with my cellular company so please choose me!!!!!:)

Brianh23

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Love my Tipb!

Tipb is just a great all around site/blog for everything I need to know about my iPad and previous AT&T iPhone (still sad to say, but I'll explain). I come here everyday for the most up-to-date happenings in the world of Apple, and I love it.
All I know is, AT&T is terrible in my area, but I dealt with it as long as I possibly could to keep my iPhone, unfortunately I switched to Verizon when I couldn't take anymore. So.. all of that being said, this is very exciting news and would be great to win this Verizon iPhone from Tipb, especially since I'm not eligible yet :( Thanks Tipb and keep up the great work!

robertfratto

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Shall I compare TiPb to a Summer's day?
TiPb art more lovely and more temperate:
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And Summer's lease hath all too short a date:
Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And oft' is his gold complexion dimm'd;
And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance or nature's changing course untrimm'd:
But thy eternal Summer shall not fade
Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest;
Nor shall Death brag thou wanderest in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou growest:

So long as men can breathe, or eyes can see,
So long lives TiPb, and this gives life to thee.

yestip

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
:) :) :) TiPb knowledge + iPhone giveaway = Heaven!! :) :)

Rarely does a tech blog so succintly, completely, richly, and (seemingly) effortlessly, offer so much unparalleled information about Apple's flagship products.

Staying on top of industry news, leaks, knowledgebase and fun facts is no small endeavor with such a dynamic and constanly evolving product base from Apple.

As leaders of the smartphone experts network, their tireless efforts to provide timely, accurate, and useful information has paid dividends for all readers.

Combine that with knowlegdeable, entertaining, and radiant hosts, and it's no wonder that they would do something so generous as a Verizon iPhone giveaway!

Win or lose, I can't wait to tune in every day for more juicy Tipb tidbits!

tpizzle

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
TiPb...

Is my number one stop for any and all news relevant to the iPhone! The best information, blogs, and news that is related to the iPhone on the internet. Winning a Verizon iPhone from TiPb would be amazing! Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.