I love crackberry.com because I started out as a BB fan but now I love androidcentral.com because I'm researching my next phone which I anticipated being an android. But NOW I ALSO love tipb.com because with the announcement of the iphone for Verizon I'm also researching the VZW iphone4.
    01-18-2011 07:25 PM
    Gimme gimme gimme!
    01-18-2011 07:26 PM
    HELP ME AT&T has my balls in a vice !!!!!!!!!!
    01-18-2011 07:58 PM
    TiPb When you have to know absolutely, positively, every thing there is to know about anything IOS-related. Accept no substitutions! TiPb is the only place you need to go.
    01-18-2011 08:03 PM
    I'm new to iPhone 4, my first iOS device, and also I'm new to this website.
    I'm see that this website is full of resources, I look forward to be part of the family...

Post Script:
    I have never won anything, but I think I'd drop dead if I won a verizon iPhone4... Just kidding, I wouldn't die...

Peace to everyone...
    01-18-2011 08:39 PM
    I'm an avid apple fan. I've been using Mac's since the 90's, but I have never had an iPhone or even an iPod touch! This is mostly because I am on Verizon, and i'm poor. Please pick me! Thank you.
    01-18-2011 08:55 PM
    I love TIPB! I check your site easily 5 times a day. I love your humor and your insight on all the Apple products. I listen to the podcasts on my way to work. I try not to miss a single piece of TIPB. You guys rock for keeping me up to date on "I" anything.
    I have wanted an iPhone since they were first announced. So, I finally jumped ship to AT&T to get an iPhone in the Spring of 2010. It was great, service wasn't to bad. I had the phone of my dreams. One dreadful day, an iOS update came out that adjusted the formula for reception. I couldn't use my phone anymore. AT&T couldn't help me. I was forced to return to Verizon, had to pay ETFs too. It was so sad, I remember standing in the lobby at the Verizon not knowing which to get to replace my iPhone. None of them could. Then, there was a shimmer of hope. A rumor, that I heard on TIPB about a Verizon press conference on January 11. VERIZON RELEASES THE IPHONE 4!! I almost wrecked on my way to work, I was so excited. So yes, I would love to win a Verizon iPhone. Besides, it would be special from you guys. I LOVE TIPB!!
    01-18-2011 09:17 PM
    I found the answer to my question at TiPb! I've never owned an iPhone, but absolutely love my iPod Touch!
    01-18-2011 09:21 PM
    I have been thinking. Here I am a Verizon customer dissatisfied with their customer service. So, should I be dreaming of a Verizon iPhone or just switch to ATT? Can anyone out there offer suggestions?
    01-18-2011 09:34 PM
    I devour this site every day even though I don't actually own any Apple products (yet!).

That's how much I love
    01-18-2011 09:48 PM
    Tipb gives me quick access to new news about my iphone. If I need to fix something, I don't have to jump on the phone to sit and wait for customer service to finally tell me that there is nothing they can do to help me. I can surf through here...what more can I ask for?
    01-18-2011 11:32 PM
    Yes, Please. tipb.com - love you
    01-18-2011 11:38 PM
    Verizon's network + iPhone + TiPb's excellent website/forum full of knowledge/wisdom = Great Success for me!
    01-19-2011 12:08 AM
    It's really simple. For people who geek out on Apple products ... the iPhone and iPad in particular ... what better place to go?

You have passionate, dedicated Apple geeks, geeking out on all the geeky goodness that is Apple, iPhone, iPad, and whatever comes next from the sublime mind of Steve Jobs and the other genius' at Apple.

Period.

GT
    01-19-2011 12:22 AM
    This is the best sight for info on iphone, ipod touch, ipad etc. I check it frequently to keep up to date on what's going on official, leaked or rumored.
    01-19-2011 12:25 AM
    It's really simple. For people who geek out on Apple products ... the iPhone and iPad in particular ... what better place to go?

You have passionate, dedicated Apple geeks, geeking out on all the geeky goodness that is Apple, iPhone, iPad, and whatever comes next from the sublime mind of Steve Jobs and the other genius' at Apple.

Period.

GT
    01-19-2011 12:28 AM
    I love that TiPb is by iPhone lovers for iPhone lovers. If you want to know about anything having to do with a device or its software this is the site. I check it daily just to see if there is anything new. I love it cause of contest like this.
    01-19-2011 12:34 AM
    Tipb is such a wonderful place to discuss any iPhone issue with all the nice guys who love Mac.
    Also, I would love to win a Verizon iPhone as well. =)
    01-19-2011 03:31 AM
    If you have a iPhone shoot a creative film and submit it to the iPhone Film Festival at www.iPhoneFF.com

Good Luck
    Ruben
    01-19-2011 09:16 AM
    I will give up my Evo in a heartbeat. TiPb is my #1 source for all things Apple
    01-19-2011 09:57 AM
    I would LOVE a free Verizon iPhone... after being sucked into the Blackberry Storm nonsense, I have been patiently waiting and waiting and waiting for Verizon to finally announce the iPhone! I am so excited!
    01-19-2011 12:03 PM
    Would love to get my hands on a Verizon iPhone as data speeds where I live are much better on Verizon compared to AT&T. Just heard of this site via your podcast, if the site is as good as the podcast it should be both entertaining and informative.

Craig
    01-19-2011 12:13 PM
    I found out about this site from crackberry.com and when i heard about the announcement of verizon iPhone i have been on this site everyday reading and checking for updates the the new phone. Sure would be nice to win this contest.
    01-19-2011 12:18 PM
    It's easy.......TiPb is THE site to get information on Apple products. I have been waiting for years to get my hands on a VERIZON iPhone and this is finally my chance!
    01-19-2011 12:25 PM
    TiPb is FANtastic!! Help me get rid of at&t and switch it must be fate because there is a Verizon store opening in my town in the next few weeks with your help I can be their first customer
    01-19-2011 12:39 PM
2,390 ... 5657585960 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD