Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

9ine

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Because your all so freaking awesome and saved me from getting a 3GS just before the iPhone 4 came out. And Georgia, I love you.

chris_t54

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
The Best Reason for Winning the Verizon Iphone

The best reason to win a Verizon Iphone is that I have been TiPb faithful since ATT won their selves the exclusivity to the Iphone. Every day I wake up, go to class, and check the site for any hot news about what is going on in the Apple/Iphone/Accessories world. Until last year, when I moved to Fargo North Dakota, there was no 3G/Voice service for ATT; I was depressed. I wanted my Iphone badly, but I knew I couldn't because of the lack of service that ATT did not provide. From that point, I hopped on the Android boat(Verizon), I currently have the Motorola Droid X and I have been waiting for this glorious day to come when me and my Iphone can be together once again. I hope TiPb can make this happen for me and bring us together..once again! :) :D

Speak

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I would love to get a verizon iphone--I've been with ATT for over a decade and this would be the final reason to pay my ETF and get a service that works! Or, more probably, be a giant nerd with two phones...Just being honest! I love TIPB because it's shown me how to do everything I want to do on my iphone, from why to jailbreak, how to jailbreak, and everything else I need. As soon as I could connect a wii-mote to my NES emulator, I knew I loved this device. If only it worked as a phone on the ATT network...

sidspappy

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
When am I going to win?

I've entered several of these contests already, and I haven't won yet. I want to file a complaint with management! This is broken! I want my money back...wait. Oh, yeah. :D

unlukydonkey

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
as some one eagerly wanting to move from a dumb phone to the ultimate smart phone tipb posesses the greatest wealth of info and user help and input for this transistion

Glenjemin

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
iPhone Please!

I have been waiting 5 long years for the verizon iphone to come out...using blackberry and android phones i have found nothing will beat an iphone...this site is great...its the #1 source i use to keep me up to date with all info for iphones/pads/pods and its the only website i trust!

Enzo83

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I would love the iPhone 4 on Verizon!

TiPb is the best to offer anything like this which only makes sense! Good luck to all! And congrats to Verizon for getting the iPhone!! :)

Getshane3

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Well I will right out be honest. I found this thread by doing a Google search about winning the Verizon iPhone 4.Before I registered I was reading the thread, and I clicked on another thread which led to me starting to wander around the site and 2 hours later I realize that I forgot about this thread and had to register and come back and post! That goes to tell you that this site is just that great!

Last edited:

FATBOY1169

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
i think this is a good home for me

and my new iphone and i like the info that is at your finger tips to help you to better understand the iphone

BiG BaLLA 923

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
This site is so nice!!! I found my way over to this site one day and it answered my question when scrolling through the fourms. I love reading up on all the blog posts an everythig. I am on verizon and I want this phone SO baldy!!! I would love if you guys could hook me up!!! Thanks in advance!

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I want one! Then maybe I'll finally get Verizon wireless a chance again & put it with my Triple Play FiOS.

I love TiPB because it's my one-stop shop for Apple news, How-Tos and help through the forums. Anytime someone wants info about Apple or the iPhone, I send them straight to TiPb.

Go TiPB! And good luck to all!

einstein812

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
Since my wife prevents my purchasing a Verizon iPhone, I peruse TiPb and fantasize about owning such a fine piece of technology. Now TiPd can make my cellular dreams come true and help me finally break free from this recurring cycle of denial. Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2