Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlfgc

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Why do I love TipB so much?
Because I know that I can confirm a rumor actually has some substance if it makes it on this site.

All the fake "confirmations" and fake mock up picks and he/she saids...

..and now I can finally get my hands on one.

justapps

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 4 Giveaway

The CDMA iPhone 4 would be so awesome to have!!! I want to win so bad! This site is a great resource for all things iOS :)

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
When I was a Blackberry users, I got all my BB news via Crackberry.com. When I switched from a BB to a Android, I go to AndroidCentral.com or my app widget for my Android news.... Now it's time to get a iPhone to make a new transition to TiBp hehe.

s2by10

Aug 23, 2008
Visit site
I love tipb because the coverage is unmatched by any other iPhone+iPad+iPod blog and the podcasts are done on a regular basis!

bean32#IM

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
PLEASE TiPB! I've dying for an iPhone!!! Here'd my story...

I'm 17 and I've always wanted an iPhone. I have an iPod Touch and I love it. When Verizon got the Droid X thinking it would be the same, I got it. Wrong. Nothing compares to my friends iPhone. SO PLEASE PLEASE let me win the free iPhone so I can switch and have the greatest phone in the world.
Love the TiPB staff and all the posts and info!:)

JArmour15

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Tipb is the only site I have found that lets everyone in on how to get the most out of your iOS devices. Before I found this site I was stuck with a stock iPhone and iPad, now I have a fully customized phone and ipad either of which I can not put down. The only time I'm not on this site is when I'm spending time with the better half.

Long story short I'd love to get the Verizon iPhone because their service is much better in my area. On the AT&T plan I can barely use my phone inside a 10 mile radius of my house.

Thanks for reading!

abalboa3

Jul 3, 2008
Visit site
Why is TIPB so awesome? Because they cover everything that has to do with my favorite company (Apple), they have funny writers, and give away cool stuff. :)

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Why do I love TiPb? That is an easy question. Why wouldn't I love TiPb? This is the best place for Apple news and the podcast brings the funny twice a week. Again, what's not to love!

Bchaps16

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Love this site for all my iPod touch, iPad , and now I'll be looking for all the Verizon iPhone updates. You guys are great! Keep it coming!

berikutnya

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Tipb.com is the best and most complete info of iPhone!
I bought my first iPhone (4) GSM was because of reading Tipb.
You guys rocks!
Having a chance to get iPhone CDMA is awesome.
Only Tipb is the first to provide such wonderful device.
Bravo Tipb!

imthetalkofny

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Love you guys. 1 thing I won't miss is those Verizon iPhone rumors posts. I must say you guys made the entire annoiuncement pretty entertaining. Had you guys on while I was at work.

I would love to switch back to Verizon and this will def help me keep the cost down. Thanks guys.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Why I love TiPb, because the forums are my home and the podcast is like your fav oldies station you always keep coming back to it no matter what. When I got the first iPhone I was a total n00b to iTunes and once I started using it more and more I stumbled into the podcast section one day. I thought this is so cool, I searched for all kinds of things and one of them was iPhone which is when I found TiPb. The podcasts were just as awesome back then it was Renee, Chad and Leanna I beleive. I listened on my way to work and on my way home. I started to troll the forum reading posts. My iPhones where always JBen then and I was trying different themes and apps, the TiPb forums became my daily stop. I joined up in July of 2009 and I'm proud to say I've never missed a podcast since, if I don't catch it live I'm waiting till it comes out in my iTunes so I can listen on the train ride. I've met so many cool people from the forums and consider a couple of the hosts friends. I've helped a couple of JBers when I could. I don't see the forums not being a daily stop for me because of all the phones I see I don't see any that could be my daily other than my iPhone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2