The thing that I love the most about TiPb is that it is one of the best sites to check for all things iOS! Doesn't matter if it's something iPhone, iPad or any other of a miriad of iOS related topics. I probably check the site 2-3 times a day (or more!) to make sure I'm up on the latest and greatest news and discussions on one of the coolest product inventions of the last decade. Keeop up the great writing!!
    01-12-2011 11:19 AM
    I love TiPB because they have 18% more sticktuitiveness and 21% more gumption than comparable blogs.
    01-12-2011 11:21 AM
    Why do I love TiPb? Because it's one of the best sources for iPhone news and reviews. Seriously. It's got some of the most comprehensive coverage, and I find its opinions on news and apps generally reflect my own. If I could only follow one iOS site, this would be it.
    01-12-2011 11:23 AM
    Ok, so I've been relying on a combination of you guys at TiPb, Engadget, and Macrumors to get my up to date iPhone/iPad news fix... and I have to admit, you all usually have the most in depth information. This is really great considering that's also compared to Engadget who have the weight (if it counts at all) of AOL behind them.

Anywho, I would really be honored if you choose me!!
    Have a nice January!!!!!!!
    01-12-2011 11:24 AM
    It's been a while since I had an iPhone. I got my first one shortly after the original iPhone launch (just after the price drop), and I sold it and got an HTC Hero a 2 months after the 3GS launch. I've been interested in getting my hands on an iPhone 4 to compare it to my house full of Android phones, and since I'm more of a mobile tech fan than an Android fanboi, it'll fit in nicely with what I've got going on.
    01-12-2011 11:28 AM
    TIPB rocks. Pick me to sport the Verizon iPhone for free!
    01-12-2011 11:31 AM
    I love TiPb so much because they are giving me a shot at a free Iphone.
    Thanks in advance.
    01-12-2011 11:32 AM
    The iPhone Blog

The iPhone Blog, you are the preacher in the Cult of Mac, your sermons convey the truth to my lost soul. Your love for all things Apple is a gift from the heavens above, you review the sacred texts and compel me to buy from the OMighty JOBS. Redemption is what I seek, I was once a lost addict to my Crackberry, your gave me salvation! A meaning to life, I used to look in the mirror and see a pathetic soul, now I am reborn and see a whole new side of myself through Facetime. Because of you I purchased an Iphone 3GS, but it was tainted with the orange blood of the demonic AT&T, I had to switch! Now I am lost more then ever, I thought I found the answer again! The Galaxy S was the answer, but I grow with disgust as the days go buy. I wish to have my precious returned to me, the love of a boy and his iPhone is the strongest love in the world. Give me the ability to redeem myself in the eyes of Rene, and even the Greatness of JOBS! OTiPb, I beg of you for forgiveness, but I cannot afford this road alone. I need an iPhone on Big Reds network, I fear I cannot wait until my renewal date of 6/30/2012. I will parish knowledge of knowing my iPhone is still so far away! Help me, give me the means to redeem myself and live again! Your words of wisdom made me find salvation in Mac, let me again have it!
    01-12-2011 11:33 AM
    The reason I love TiPb is because of all the Verizon rumors (well, not really rumors anymore). I discovered the site back when all the rumors started to REALLY pick up, and I've been addicted ever since. TiPb is in my books, I have the app on my iPod Touch, and I follow the Facebook page. Checking TiPb has become as routine as checking my email.
    01-12-2011 11:34 AM
    I love TiPb because you guys are the #1 iPhone website for me. Even if I am using another device, I still visit TiPb daily. Love all the news, info, tips, reviews and now the TV episodes. TheiPhoneBlog has come along way and I have been there through each step.
    01-12-2011 11:37 AM
    Contests like this make TiPb awesome!
    01-12-2011 11:43 AM
    Thanks TiPb for your daily tips. This is why I like you guys.
    Having been a Mac and iPhone user for a while now it's amazing how many new things are learned from these awesome tips. Keep up the good work!
    Also, your reporting of news and rumors is very entertaining. Thanks a bunch!
    01-12-2011 11:43 AM
    I love TIPB and can't wait to see the VZW iphone. AWESOME TO THE MAX!
    01-12-2011 11:46 AM
    There is not a day that goes by that I dont come to Tipb to learn something new or get some great information. You all make it really easy to smart on alot of this stuff...thank you!
    01-12-2011 11:47 AM
    I love TiPB because of the wealth of info delivered with humor yet intelligently. Also, some of the best reviews and contests
    01-12-2011 11:52 AM
    I love tipb so much because of the great info, the great forums, and the great podcasts!
    01-12-2011 11:54 AM
    I love this site cuz it has all the latest new about this amazing phone. If i dont win this one i will just have to go buy one.
    01-12-2011 11:56 AM
    Being a long time BB user, I have been waiting for the Verizon iphone. Tipb has been fantastic in letting me daydream about the features and fun of using an iphone. Now all I have to do is wait for my contract to be up in June! Thanks for all the info Tipb! Keep up the good work!
    01-12-2011 11:57 AM
    I'm a long time reader of the Tipb, but I have never had an iphone. I could never afford one. My kids normally give me thier cast off phones when they upgrade. I think it is aswesome that such a huge community is able to work togeather to get so much information transferred. If I win, I sure hope to become a contributing member of everything going on here.

Keep up the good work and register me for the iphone give-away.
    01-12-2011 11:58 AM
    I own a BB Bold 9650. I would love to make the switch over to the iPhone for my business needs and for personal needs. Thank you
    01-12-2011 12:00 PM
    I have my own Iphone4 and a buddy of mine who has kidney dialysis would benefit greatly from being able to occupy his time with it while in dialysis
    01-12-2011 12:01 PM
    I love TiPb so much because of all the up-to-date Apple info. And, they also have awesome giveaways!
    01-12-2011 12:05 PM
    I recently discovered TiPB and have actually gone all the way back and to Phone Different Podcast #1 and am listening through all of them. I am a cell phone addict and get my daily fix from TiPB and all of the other Smartphone Experts websites. You guys do a great job!! I'm crossing my fingers that I win the iPhone so I can continue on my path of cell phone addiction.
    01-12-2011 12:07 PM
    Would love a shiny new Verizon iPhone 4! My friends who have AT&T as a carrier have been taunting me for years with their iPhones and I could never get one because I was on a Verizon family plan and couldn't afford to switch to my own AT&T account. It's finally possible for me to own an iPhone! Great blog, I check it every day.
    01-12-2011 12:08 PM
    Dear Diary,

I love TiPb so much for many reasons.

I love TiPb so much because the site has a very good design to it which makes it easy to browse.

I love TiPb so much because the posts are very informative and contain useful information.

I love TiPb so much because the users do not hate on you if you have not jailbroken your device.

I love TiPb so much because there are always live casts on relevant topics.

I love TiPb so much because the accessories offered are fairly and reasonably priced.

I love TiPb so much because of the great How-To section with everything from bugs to creating your own icons to jail-breaking.

I love TiPb so much because you can actually have conversations with other users about the latest news or opinions on certain apps.

I love TiPb so much because the site is not covered in ads like other websites which you view a couple times and get annoyed because they have nothing to do with the information on the website.

I love TiPb so much because it is a friendly online environment.

I love TiPb so much because not only do new products get posted, the staff go to events like the Verizon Press Conference yesterday and many other events to confirm or deny rumors.

I love TiPb so much because when giving views on things like smartphone roundtables, they don't say "oh this platform sucks because it's not an iPhone", credit is given where it is deserved.

I love TiPb so much because even though I don't have an iPhone yet, this website convinced me to get an iPad and now an iPhone once it hits Verizon Wireless.

I love TiPb so much because there are always contests for sweet prizes just like this contest for a Verizon iPhone which I have wanted FOREVER.

I love TiPb so much and hopefully the next time I write you diary, I have a brand new shiny Verizon iPhone to do it with.
    01-12-2011 12:11 PM
2,390 ... 3435363738 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD