Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdneeley

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I would love to in a new verizon iphone!!! That way i could become a regular on this site. Great coverage on the verizon news! Pick me please!!!

tomuky

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Better Than Gizmodo!?

I've been dying for an iPhone 4 longer than anybody! I almost paid Verizon's ETF a couple months ago to get on but my old laptop died so I had to allocate that money to a new iMac. But now the iPhone is for Verizon? Are you KIDDING ME?! I want one NOW!!!

Doc Harley

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I really need a Verizon iPhone

I had iPhones in the past and they are absolutely the best smartphones. Unfortunately, AT&T's service was unbearable and I had to make a choice, continue with AT&T and have little to no service but a great iPod or move to Verizon, get a Droid X and hope Verizon gets the iPhone.

Well, I made the choice. I moved to Verizon and a Droid X and while the Verizon service has been great, the Droid X and Android is not the iPhone and iOS. I miss having my photos and music on my phone, nothing works better than the iPhone/Mac combo.

When I had the iPhone I didn't follow any sites. When I made the switch to Android I started following Android Central. From Android Central I found TiPb and have been following it several times a day for the latest and greatest news on the iPhone. TiPb is the only site I follow for iPhone info, it has everything I need. Thanks and keep up the great work!

I hope I am selected to win the Verizon iPhone from TiPb. If I am selected the winner I will donate my Droid X to any worthy charity or organization chosen by the TiPb staff.

lcargile

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Read me!!!

Come on guys! I love tipb for all Apple news. I check you guys out several times a day to see whats going on not just from Apple, but the world of technology. I definitely appreciate the work you guys put into this website. I know im not the only one out there, but I have been waiting for this day since the iPhone launched! I have gone back and forth in my mind whether or not to change carriers and because of my work I always had to come back to Verizon with no iPhone love. Now its Verizon w/ iPhone love!!! I have never (no joke) won anything. Also, I am not eligible for an upgrade for a year! This would make my century if I were to win this! Heres to hopes and dreams!!!

Last edited:

drburdette

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
A Verizon iPhone - Imagine that!

Would like to have a Verizon iPhone. That way I could do battle with my wife's ATT iphone and we can have download duels. Who would win?

jaymelquinn

Sep 27, 2009
Visit site
A new iPhone would be so awesome, currently droid user and will have no problem moving to the iPhone. Tipb, what a site for all the iPhone and iPad info at your fingertips. Thanks

HardcorePooka

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
Would definitely love to get my hands on one of these.... TiPB is my source for all iThings... and it would be so cool to get a VeriPhone(viPhone? VeriziPhone?) from you all. :)

joshuam113

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Show me the money!!!!!!!

i am coming from a verizon STORM :'( :eek::eek::eek: not even the 2nd one the FIRST STORM :eek::eek::eek: please i beg you tipb the sexiest site on the intranet i would give you a happy ending if you were able to give me a VERIZON IPHONE :eek: jk :) :D:D

Tytanious

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Apple + Verizon = Bliss

I used to follow Android Central, and peek at TiPb every now and then. Then more and more. Finally, I couldn't go a few hours without checking TiPb and then I purchased an iPhone for AT&T. Now I've ditched Android Central and I am paying for a crappy phone on Verizon and an iPhone on AT&T. I would love to ditch AT&T and have a Verizon iPhone and only pay one phone bill, but, I must have an iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.