Hey there,

I've had an iPhone since October and it's done everything I've hoped it would do with the exception of one minor thing. For whatever reason it doesn't sync all of my Google Calendar's.

In Google, I have six different 'Calendars' (calendars titled 'Concerts,' 'Cubs,' 'Work,' 'Birthday', 'Tasks' and 'Misc'). The only calendar that syncs with my iPhone of those six is my 'Misc.' calendar (which also happens to be the most useless calendar for me.

I was wodnering if anyone else had ever run in to this problem and, if so, what are some ways I can get the other calendars synced. I've tried re-syncing my phone as well as purchasing different calendar apps (currently using Calvetica which I do like a lot) and nothing seems to work. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    01-10-2011 03:05 PM
    I had a similar problem with three Google calendars, only one would sync. To get around the problem I set up another separate Exchange account on my iPhone but only letting it sync calendars, not notes nor contacts. On my original Exchange account, I turned off syncing with notes (don't use them anyway) and calendars leaving it to sync only contacts. Works for me.

HTH
    01-10-2011 03:13 PM
    I use Calengoo and sync a variety of calendars. I have tried almost every 3rd party calendar app, and I find it the most versatile.
    Smlk likes this.
    01-10-2011 03:20 PM
    Cool, thanks Alli, that will save me some time and hassle. I just started using google calendar more and was wondering this very thing-
    01-10-2011 03:29 PM
    In case you want more info before plopping down the dosh, I did a write up on it a while back here.
    01-10-2011 11:02 PM
    Google Sync has a hidden setting regarding which calendars to sync with iDevices.
    Try going here,login and check which calendars you want...
    Last edited by tonydeli7; 01-11-2011 at 07:45 AM.
    hartsythaifood likes this.
    01-11-2011 07:41 AM
    tonydeli, you just solved my problem!

thank you a thousand times over!
    01-11-2011 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD