Syncing Google Calendars

hartsythaifood

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Hey there,

I've had an iPhone since October and it's done everything I've hoped it would do with the exception of one minor thing. For whatever reason it doesn't sync all of my Google Calendar's.

In Google, I have six different 'Calendars' (calendars titled 'Concerts,' 'Cubs,' 'Work,' 'Birthday', 'Tasks' and 'Misc'). The only calendar that syncs with my iPhone of those six is my 'Misc.' calendar (which also happens to be the most useless calendar for me.

I was wodnering if anyone else had ever run in to this problem and, if so, what are some ways I can get the other calendars synced. I've tried re-syncing my phone as well as purchasing different calendar apps (currently using Calvetica which I do like a lot) and nothing seems to work. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
:cool:

Wallace

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
I had a similar problem with three Google calendars, only one would sync. To get around the problem I set up another separate Exchange account on my iPhone but only letting it sync calendars, not notes nor contacts. On my original Exchange account, I turned off syncing with notes (don't use them anyway) and calendars leaving it to sync only contacts. Works for me.

HTH

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I use Calengoo and sync a variety of calendars. I have tried almost every 3rd party calendar app, and I find it the most versatile.

Reactions: Smlk

Smlk

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Cool, thanks Alli, that will save me some time and hassle. I just started using google calendar more and was wondering this very thing-

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2