iPhone live through Skyfire!

Aeglenzer

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
Thought I could watch tipb live now through Sky fire ! Last week at the starting time Video tried to load but would not load ! Any ideas what to do or what I might be doing wrong ? Any help would greatly be appreciated !

Aeglenzer

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
Thanks , but the reason I posted this question is because someone said in a post that they used skyfire when it first came out to already watch tipb live !

anon(536616)

Jun 4, 2006
Visit site
Tried to watch ABC TV episodes with Skyfire and got it to work, although it's slow.

I wonder if you can watch iPhone Live! with Frash...?

Wallace

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
Sorry to hijack this thread, but is Skyfire available from iTunes? I live in the UK and have searched iTunes here but Skyfire doesn't show up. Is it for JB iPhones only or simply not available here?

Thanks.

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Sorry to hijack this thread, but is Skyfire available from iTunes? I live in the UK and have searched iTunes here but Skyfire doesn't show up. Is it for JB iPhones only or simply not available here?

Thanks.

Last I heard, when they released it, they had an overload on their servers and had to pull the app from the app store. I heard they are releasing it in doses now, while they build up for more traffic on the servers.

Reactions: Wallace

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77