Maybe getting an iPhone this weekend

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
So as some of you know I was debating over the evo and the iPhone. I did in fact get the evo, (I originally walked in Best Buy mobile for a replacement of my blackberry on Boost. They didn't have it, so I was planing on going to the sprint store also in the mall, but decided to check out the iPhone before, and the evo that was next to it.) but my experience is not what I expected. Random crashes and restarts.

I kind of wish I choose the iPhone 4 from the start, but the $500 deposit, compared to sprints $100 made me choose the evo. But with the $500 deposit, you might as well add on an extra $100 and buy the phone outright.

so i may return the phone come next friday. I should get a little over $300 back ($237 for the phone, plus accessories and a $10 Geek squad coverage, plus the $100 for the deposit)

I made a huge mistake, but you know that's life.

I do like, how ever some of the features in android, that I hope Apple brings to iOS 5, like full voice recgnation and even widgets (as long as they don't run down the battery, but simple ones like a switch to turn off wifi or turn on bluetooth should be fine.)

So yeah. If I do, would you recommend Apples bumper or just a 3rd party case?

lonbeehold

May 29, 2009
Visit site
I just received my 3d party case from the Apple free case program. I went with the Incase Snap in smoke. I like it. Offers protection to the back glass and I can still slide the phone easily into a jeans pocket or one of my Golla bags. I'll get an Apple bumper eventually, as I like the look. Deciding on color. Before the Incase came, I was using the phone case-less or with a Paul Frank silicone case from my 3GS, which actually fit the iPhone 4 quite nicely. I really like the look and feel of the phone without a case, but I do worry about the back glass. I don't use a screen protector. Didn't on my 3G or 3GS either. I think you'll love the iPhone 4. The EVO looks really bulky to me.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I just received my 3d party case from the Apple free case program. I went with the Incase Snap in smoke. I like it. Offers protection to the back glass and I can still slide the phone easily into a jeans pocket or one of my Golla bags. I'll get an Apple bumper eventually, as I like the look. Deciding on color. Before the Incase came, I was using the phone case-less or with a Paul Frank silicone case from my 3GS, which actually fit the iPhone 4 quite nicely. I really like the look and feel of the phone without a case, but I do worry about the back glass. I don't use a screen protector. Didn't on my 3G or 3GS either. I think you'll love the iPhone 4. The EVO looks really bulky to me.

Too be honest, the Evo is not that bad. It just really depends on if you like a large phone. I love the HTC sense UI and it took some decent looking photos

5149649395_c2ac52b483_b.jpg

5152774718_ccc8086346_b.jpg

I didn't test the video, but from what I heard, its close to the iPhone 4, but not up to par.

I mean, I have 5 years worth of iTunes build up and to throw it all away? Hell, I even wanted an iPhone from the start, and technally I had a chance on Friday.

You got to learn from your mistakes.

the rep at the Best Buy Mobile store was nice. Hopefully I'll get her again, both she and her boss who were there.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2