i came back!!

dvigue

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
well after owning just about every other phone..i came back to the iphone 4. i thought i had a bad iphone4 becasue of the bad connection errors, surfing etc, so i resigned up, and i have noticed a difference. EDGE is faster, and i dont get the time out errors. BUT! it is still early, lets see how it gets later when the network is swamped..i missed the iphone like crazy, and after going to the android side, i like this better. i like both, but the iphone is so much more fluid..

Glad to be back!

dvigue

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Can you give us more of a synosis of each phone you had and what you didn't like about it?

there is nothing really that i "did not like" about any of them, but i just love the size and thickness of the iphone, and how fluid it is. i had an HD2 running android, but it was such a big phone (and EVO basicly) and it was not an easy phone to put in your pocket..and the battery life on this new iphone is so much better..

i like all os's. they all have there strengths and weaknesses, but i just like IOS a little better, i am a big "picture taker" too so i like the new camera..really fast..

one a good note, att says that 3g "should" be in my area by winter..so i hope it will be..then i woudl be complete:)

Last edited:

Rolf

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
If I didn't have 3g I would shoot myself.

Did you have any blackberries? I'm a recovering crackberry addict, but I've only traded out one thing for something more hardcore. My blackberry finally gave out on me at the end of June, and timing could not have been better. I looked around, and then iPhone 4 is just the complete package right now. Nothing else really comes close.

Watcher

May 29, 2009
Visit site
Interesting... so, I have to ask...

I see you said you had an HD2 but did you use to own a Droid or Nexus One? Just trying to get a feel what phones you had before you got fed up and came back to the dark side.

dvigue

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
oh i was not frustrated at all. i just like the iphone more....

I had a nexus one also. i liked it, but the screen was not for me..the hd2 running android rocks, but its a big phone..thats all...

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Ive had just about every phone as well including android and iphone is definitely more fluid in every way possible there is certain things about android that are better like installing apps from third partys but nothing that breaks the deal

lush242000

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm actually shocked you'd want the iPhone and not be in a 3G area.

I have the ip4 and really love it. It's the first iphone I have owned. That being said, I do not have 3G in my area. Edge only. I do have wireless at work and at home, which ultimately is faster than 3G anyway.

dvigue

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
I have the ip4 and really love it. It's the first iphone I have owned. That being said, I do not have 3G in my area. Edge only. I do have wireless at work and at home, which ultimately is faster than 3G anyway.

yeah at my work, i have a computer i can use any time, and at home, at my friends house, at my inlaws, are all on wifi...so no worries there...

as i said, its hard to miss something that you never had..so that is a +..ha ha

Watcher

May 29, 2009
Visit site
My 3G on my iP4 is faster than my company's internet! :rolleyes:

nite732

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I was around the world and back. I was forcing myself to not buy the iphone4 but I eventually did. After being with the original one to the 3gs everything else seems not good enough. I've had berries, winmo, and webos, it just dosen't seem the same and only a person who has experienced it knows what I'm saying. It's like my wife no matter what happens or what's wrong with her I'm locked in for life.