kids deleting there games. how to top shake delete

pokernrear

May 7, 2010
Visit site
My kids use my old 3g 8gb for games. My son keeps deleting the games, is there an app to stop that the shake delete or a way to not be able to delete unless in winterboard or something. my phone is j/b unlocked

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Shake to delete? Are they shaking the phone and apps are being deleted? How does the phone know which app to delete when being shaken? When I shake my phone (non-jb'd) it asks if I want to undo typing. I've not heard of a shake to delete function.

MaxPower203

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
My 3GS used to pop up with a message every now and then when I shook it that read: 'Undo Type: There's nothing to undo.' No idea where the settings were for that either. But my iPhone 4 does nothing when I shake it.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
This might be a game-specific setting; I know the Facebook app has "Shake to Reload" as an option under Settings. Look both in the Settings app to see if the game is in there and in the game itself to see if there is an Options or Settings panel where you can turn off the shake feature.

Or do you mean the entire game app is getting deleted off the phone? As in when you hold an icon until it wiggles, and then press the red "X"?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77