Is it normal that my right speaker is the only one that works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkang

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Hi, I never noticed it, but is the right speaker the only one that has sound come through it lol? If I cover the right speaker, whether on speakerphone, listening to music, or anything...it gets muffled and nothing is coming out the left one...

anyone else's phone like this or just me?

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Pfft. Manuals, I have never even opened mine from my 3GS, iMac, Time Capsule, any Apple product. Ya, I am a rebel. No big deal

I'm with you. I more of a let me just figure it out kind of guy. It's the same way with games, no time for reading the book, just throw it in xbox and figure it out. Plus Apple products are so easy it figure out that I am willing to bet that there are many people who did not read the book.

ebedoun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I always thought both were speakers before buying my iPhone. Then I thought something was wrong with mine and realized the other had to be the mic.

MODiFiEDZ

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
You don't need to read the manual to know these things. If you have two holes at the bottom of your phone, I thought it was always obvious that 1 of those would be a microphone. It's also in the specs on Apples website. I did not see anywhere that it mentioned stereo speakerphone output. If you thought it had stereo speakers, it's thru the headphone jack, so you will need some external speakers or headphones for that.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm with you. I more of a let me just figure it out kind of guy. It's the same way with games, no time for reading the book, just throw it in xbox and figure it out. Plus Apple products are so easy it figure out that I am willing to bet that there are many people who did not read the book.

Me, too, really... but we've had multiple people asking about the "left speaker not working" and one guy stuck a pin in the noise cancelling mic hole to try to pop out his SIM... lots of problems waiting to happen... :confused::rolleyes:

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Step #2 dig it back out of the garbage when there is something you want to know but are too embarrassed to ask publicly.

iVenom

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
i can say that i thought the same thing with my 3gs but then i did a search and found out it was only the left on that one lol. but they do make them look the same so anyone would think they had two speakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1