Which case are you going with?

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Got the Apple bumper. The others I didn't really like except for the Incase Snap but it looks the same as the Incipio Feather I already have so don't need.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Well whenever I do get my case I'll use whatever I can find in the Apple store until the vapor one is done.

JNHohol

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Black Apple Bumpers is my favorite case, hopefully I'll eventually get a white one too. I was also able to request either the clear or red case for free from TiPb. Tried the Griffin Reveal but took it back, didn't like the idea of the plastic constantly rubbing the back of my iPhone.

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
I went with the Griffin Etch. Ive loved my past Griffin cases and at least Im getting more than a thick rubber band... Still waiting on a really nice switcheasy but the Etch is good for now :)

I go naked for the most part anyway. My junk needs to breath ;)

futurecode

Dec 12, 2008
Visit site
I went with the Griffin Etch. Ive loved my past Griffin cases and at least Im getting more than a thick rubber band... Still waiting on a really nice switcheasy but the Etch is good for now :)

I go naked for the most part anyway. My junk needs to breath ;)

I too wen with the Griffin Reveal Etch. When i got my iPhone 4, picked up the Griffin Reveal and liked it. Thing is, when the camera was used at night in with the flash, the clear backing of the Griffin Reveal would reflect the LED light and wash out the image. Really liked the case and this one looks like the back is black, not clear, so fingers crossed that the same issue doesn't arise.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the Belkin Clear snap case as I have a black bumper now and the phone os just too shiny and purrdy to matte it out lol

zhelf

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2009
Visit site
i was hoping id be able to get the green bumper but since it was only black i went with the speck fitted i love speck products!:D

Bryville

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I can't decide.
I really just want a case to cover the whole iPhone, front screen and back.
Any idea if they have some like that available and which ones the best?

RyzeHD

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Looks like the Griffin Reveal Etch is a popular choice so far... as that's what I also chose this morning due to the carbon fiber -like design on the back. My first choice would have been an orange or white bumper but sadly only black was available.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I was bummed that the colored bumpers were not available as I already have a black bumper. So I got the griffin reveal etch. It looked like the best one after reviewing all the websites for each case.

I also just purchased a "Vaja" case this morning! I think I'm bingeing on cases!

Last edited:

bjames2785

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
i got the Belkin Shield Micra. the micra had the least descriptive info available but looked cool so i decided to take a chance

what can i say i like to live on the edge...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2