iP4 - Cellular data/network issues

Steve-O

Banned
Jul 26, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

I have an unlocked iP4 on o2 PAYG (UK). All has been working fine until this week. I now have the constant issue of the cellular data/network not working.

The phone displays a full signal with 3G showing, but will not connect to the internet, email, apps etc - I will always get one of two message - either the cellular data network could not be reached (or something like that), or that the network could not be connected to.
The phone works fine via wifi.

I have spoken with o2 & their iPhone tech team & all my settings are correct & there are not any issues in my area with the network. I have also gone through the whole hard, re-boot, swap sims, re-enter settings type stuff.

Any one had any similar problems or know of any possible remedies?

Thanks,
Steve

theringer

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I have an unlocked iP4 on o2 PAYG (UK). All has been working fine until this week. I now have the constant issue of the cellular data/network not working.

The phone displays a full signal with 3G showing, but will not connect to the internet, email, apps etc - I will always get one of two message - either the cellular data network could not be reached (or something like that), or that the network could not be connected to.
The phone works fine via wifi.

I have spoken with o2 & their iPhone tech team & all my settings are correct & there are not any issues in my area with the network. I have also gone through the whole hard, re-boot, swap sims, re-enter settings type stuff.

Any one had any similar problems or know of any possible remedies?

Thanks,
Steve

Keep hounding o2 as its network side if a whole reset and sim replace didnt fix it

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77