Got my i4, but no Data Service!?

Bryville

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I just got back not to long ago from getting my i4. Just been playing with it and all that. I hooked it up to iTunes and it says "This iPhone cannot be used because the Apple Mobile Device service is not started." So then I'm confused, I check mywireless account online and see that there is no Data Plan on my account and then realize that he didn't ask me which Data Plan I wanted. So what should I do?

Bryville

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
No i'm not new, but I've never had a Data Plan before.
And he didn't ask me which one I wanted and I forgot also.
So I'm sure I don't have one.

stkywik

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Should be a cinch, then. good luck.

It is surprising that he didn't verify that you currently had a plan since they require that you have one with a smartphone.

alex.shimp

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
The Apple Mobile Device Service has nothing to do with your AT&T data plan. That is related to the usb driver for the iPhone, before you sell it for cash you may want to uninstall and reinstall itunes.

Last edited:

Bryville

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Okay. i got my data plan started up. I just downloaded something off of the app store straight from the phone. But my computer keeps saying the same thing. So what do I do?
Sorry 1st iphone!

mojonation1487

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Okay. i got my data plan started up. I just downloaded something off of the app store straight from the phone. But my computer keeps saying the same thing. So what do I do?
Sorry 1st iphone!

You read. Somebody told you what to do already. Uninstall itunes and reinstall it. You have a USB driver screw up.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77