Awesome! Sucks because people are getting their phones and I dont even have a damn tracking #.
    06-22-2010 05:15 PM
    Okay so they screwed you buy helping you and giving you $50? Crap, I wish people screwed me like that....honestly bro, seems like the last thing from beign screwed if they tried to help you and gave you some credit...
    Don't wanna hijack the thread but yeah, having to wait in line instead of getting it mailed? Then there's the time sending emails back and forth to people named Sahid & Kelly who didn't know their &&$$ from a hole in the ground. Copy n paste responses.

3 phone calls to others at AT&T that went nowhere..one didn't even know Apple had a new phone announced. One visit to a store whose manager said "only the senior VP has the power to fix your problem"

Upside, this senior manager guy calls me out of the blue as i'm thinking about what to ebay for this phone at full price. Fixes it all. Gives me his phone number. I made a contact for him. :P Might even name the next kid after him..lol
    06-22-2010 05:19 PM
    ANYONE here with pics !??? WE WANNA SEE MORE !!! COME ON PEOPLE !!!
    06-22-2010 06:52 PM
    Hey, phones are hitting Europe early too, lots of great German folks have been posting unboxing pics all day, for real. Think they're on MR too....
    yea sorry i meant that we couldnt carrier pre-order with a contract like at&t not sure what the situation is in germany, unless they were apple pre-orders.

THis morning T-Mobile UK says we can order soon... when that is is anyones guess
    06-23-2010 05:20 AM
    Damn this sucks! I have to wait a year for the new iPhone 4 when my plan is up but at least I can DL iOS 4.... although I might wait till 4.1 with all the connection issues going on!! LOL I am drooling over that sleek lil ba$tard!!
    06-23-2010 07:59 AM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD