iPhone 4 in HAND

apierce27

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Because you probably just were happy to get through during that entre cluster bomb, and just said let me make sure I get a phone. No biggy! If you're reserved you got one, it's there, just on the 24th

True. That must suck for people who couldn't get their pre-orders in. Can't Wait!!!:D:D:D:D

SamManning17

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
UPS isn't even involved "bro" it's FedEx.

Theyre not driven, and no you wont be getting yours today. It would say out for delivery if so.

UPS is involved tho it has my order and shipping details on there site I thought it was Fed-Ex because thats what they told me at the AT&T Store wierd

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
I really didn't want to wait in a line. I know its reserved and all...but still. Thanks AT&T for screwing things up for me once again. Maybe next year will be that year..lol

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I really didn't want to wait in a line. I know its reserved and all...but still. Thanks AT&T for screwing things up for me once again. Maybe next year will be that year..lol

How did they screw up for you? I mean, millions of people were hitting the same two sites all day trying to preorder, all at the same time mind you, and website/server would have issues man. Hell, if you were persistant to the tenth degree that day, you got one.....unlike me, who on a whim just tried once at 7:21pm PST. But they didnt screw you, you could've gone to any Apple/AT&T store, like many of my friends and reserved one there in about 30min

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
How did they screw up for you? I mean, millions of people were hitting the same two sites all day trying to preorder, all at the same time mind you, and website/server would have issues man. Hell, if you were persistant to the tenth degree that day, you got one.....unlike me, who on a whim just tried once at 7:21pm PST. But they didnt screw you, you could've gone to any Apple/AT&T store, like many of my friends and reserved one there in about 30min

Spoke to some senior manager after a few days of emails but my upgrade date showed as 8/12/10 on at&t. Apple had it showing as 2/12/11. He said for some reason a few people just got overlooked in the upgrade rollbacks. He was kinda stumped by it. Issued me a 50 dollar credit and fixed it two days ago.

I did get the preorder page on apple finally, but wasn't paying full price. Reserved instead. Good to go now though.

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Spoke to some senior manager after a few days of emails but my upgrade date showed as 8/12/10 on at&t. Apple had it showing as 2/12/11. He said for some reason a few people just got overlooked in the upgrade rollbacks. He was kinda stumped by it. Issued me a 50 dollar credit and fixed it two days ago.

I did get the preorder page on apple finally, but wasn't paying full price. Reserved instead. Good to go now though.

Okay so they screwed you buy helping you and giving you $50? Crap, I wish people screwed me like that....honestly bro, seems like the last thing from beign screwed if they tried to help you and gave you some credit...:confused:

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Okay so they screwed you buy helping you and giving you $50? Crap, I wish people screwed me like that....honestly bro, seems like the last thing from beign screwed if they tried to help you and gave you some credit...:confused:

Don't wanna hijack the thread but yeah, having to wait in line instead of getting it mailed? Then there's the time sending emails back and forth to people named Sahid & Kelly who didn't know their &&$$ from a hole in the ground. Copy n paste responses.

3 phone calls to others at AT&T that went nowhere..one didn't even know Apple had a new phone announced. One visit to a store whose manager said "only the senior VP has the power to fix your problem"

Upside, this senior manager guy calls me out of the blue as i'm thinking about what to ebay for this phone at full price. Fixes it all. Gives me his phone number. I made a contact for him. :p Might even name the next kid after him..lol

BenGillam

Dec 30, 2008
Visit site
Hey, phones are hitting Europe early too, lots of great German folks have been posting unboxing pics all day, for real. Think they're on MR too....

yea sorry i meant that we couldnt carrier pre-order with a contract like at&t not sure what the situation is in germany, unless they were apple pre-orders.

THis morning T-Mobile UK says we can order soon... when that is is anyones guess

capeharleyguy

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Damn this sucks! I have to wait a year for the new iPhone 4 when my plan is up but at least I can DL iOS 4.... although I might wait till 4.1 with all the connection issues going on!! LOL I am drooling over that sleek lil ba$tard!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen