Have you received your AT&T tracking number?

futurecode

Dec 12, 2008
Visit site
Got my tracking number yesterday. Got delivered today, at least that is what fed-ex tracking says. Thing is, I'm pretty sure signature was required and fed-ex online says that just delivered it and that it was left on my front porch and release was authorized. Pretty shady if you ask me. Hopefully, six hours from now, when i get home, it's still be there or there will be hell to pay.

arcurlyq

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Just picked up my iPhone 4! Ordered it at my local AT&T store. Got the notification from FedEx that it had been delivered to the store around 2:25 PM. It is 3:09 and I am syncing my phone right now. The store was great; they had the phone in my hands and activated in just a few minutes. I was able to snag one of the last iFrogz cases, which the store said I could bring back next week and exchange for another case. By the time I left the store, people were already coming through the doors in large numbers to pick up their phones. The sales guy said that they had to stay open until all the pre-orders had been spoken for. Poor AT&T folks are in for A LONG DAY! So far, great experience and no issues. Phone seems to be syncing just fine and all my apps are installing. We shall see.....

mobile79

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Well, crap. I guess they just don't want to process my order. Still nothing changed for me. I'm pretty much thinking it will be next week now. Doubt they'll ship it Friday for Saturday delivery.

OKCChuck

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Got my tracking number yesterday. Got delivered today, at least that is what fed-ex tracking says. Thing is, I'm pretty sure signature was required and fed-ex online says that just delivered it and that it was left on my front porch and release was authorized. Pretty shady if you ask me. Hopefully, six hours from now, when i get home, it's still be there or there will be hell to pay.

Same thing happened to me (left on porch). FedEx tracking site said no signature was needed for delivery. Really glad nothing happened to it.

mobile79

May 22, 2010
Visit site
I finally got through to at&t order support...as my order is STILL "in progress". She was unable to give me an idea when my order would ship, she told me there was a big time shortage of the 32gb iPhone 4's and the orders were processed in the order they were received (the lady was too nice to get mad at her, but when she said that last bit I could feel my face turning red and my ears burning...as many of us know the orders really haven't been processed in the order received). So...the waiting game continues. Long weekend ahead.

mobile79

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Yessss!! Finally have a tracking number. Monday delivery would be nice, but Tuesday even better because it's my day off. Now hopefully (after my first dozen and half posts have been whining and complaining) I can start posting awesome and positive things here in the forum.

mobile79

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. Just checked FedEx and it's already showing in their system....Monday June 28 by 3. That means it will be waiting for me when I get home from work. :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77