Have you received your AT&T tracking number?

Sagacity4

Sep 11, 2008
Visit site
Man I was really hoping i would wake up and have a tracking number. Still shows the "in progress" status and nothing has ever been on back order. Anyone else still sitting at "in progress"? I don't know how mine hasn't shipped when I ordered it early on the 15th.

I'm in the same boat. Mine is still processing. No back order and I ordered early on the 15. :( Kinda making me angry.

toddrules

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
same deal...
i ordered 5am est on the 15th through ATT, immediatley got the confirmation and it showed processing via premiere site...

went to att order status normal site, and nothing showed for 3 days, att couldnt even find it in there system, then a few days later it showed back order, until yesterday at about 7pm, now it says 1 for qty ordered...

but the hold for $ on my credit card is no longer on hold or charged....
and the order date says 16 instead of 15...

same thing for me, if I don't get my iphone by tomorrow, I am going to be a little bitter.

BigJamoke

Feb 26, 2010
Visit site
Mine showed shipped the 22nd at 6:00 for delivery by 3:00pm on the 23rd. On FedEx.com, it shows it "Picked up" in Fort Worth, TX. But then the status didn't change thru 7:00am today (23rd). So I called FedEx and they said there was a problem yesterday at their "main hub" causing delays for "many" shipments. The problem was that their system was "overwhelmed". They said to keep checking today and it "should" be delivered tomorrow by 3:00pm but there was no way to confirm that. They told me to call back if the status didn't change by end of business today.

Disappointing but nothing I can do..........

hjgarron

Dec 19, 2008
Visit site
Mine shows delivery today by 3pm, but it does not say "out for delivery" yet. I called Fed-Ex and the CS Rep said that they were having problems with there system not updating. She called the depot and they said it was on the truck for delivery. I soo want to believe that it is on the truck.

I am supposed to be working from home today, but I had to come into work to wait for the delivery sinceit is supposed to come today instead of tomorrow.

BigJamoke

Feb 26, 2010
Visit site
Well, with a little luck mine will also be delivered today and the FedEx lady was full of s**t. She did sound like she was just making something up to get me off the phone. And it would surprise me if FedEx was having troubles and it wasn't reported somewhere officially....either by them or a media source.

Mine shows delivery today by 3pm, but it does not say "out for delivery" yet. I called Fed-Ex and the CS Rep said that they were having problems with there system not updating. She called the depot and they said it was on the truck for delivery. I soo want to believe that it is on the truck.

I am supposed to be working from home today, but I had to come into work to wait for the delivery sinceit is supposed to come today instead of tomorrow.

MichelleRo

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
My status changed late last night from showing 1 32GB as back ordered to now 1 as ordered and processing. I'll be checking all day, I'd really like to get it tomorrow -- then again, wouldn't we all?

RedDragons

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Maybe Good News for yall ??

I just got mine like 10 minutes ago. My tracking info on Fedex still shows it being at a dest sort facility 5 hours ago. Maybe alot of yours are further along than fedex shows like mine was. its freaking sweet !! but thats another thread altogether !

bjames2785

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
My order has shown "in progress" since the 16th (ordered 15th) and has not been updated since. my backorder column always showed zeros. hope at&t lets me know i can pick it up tomorrow.

DewDuck

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Holly rat farts Batman! I finally have a tracking number and ship date for today! Except carrier says "null"??? Updated in the last 10 min, so maybe I will get it tomorrow.

tmasopust

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
DewDuck,

Your's and mine must be in a similar queue because my status just changed with a tracking number within the last 30 minutes. Carrier column is null and the qty shipped is still 0 but now there is a tracking number. The status is still "In Progress". No charge on CC yet either.

Last edited:

ALexSoFLy

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I just checked my tracking on FedEx for the 5th time and finally it says something.

Anticipated ship date Jun 23, 2010
Estimated delivery Jun 24, 2010 by 3:00 PM

I called FedEx yesterday night and the rep instantly asked if the tracking number was for an iPhone. I'm assuming that ALOT of people called due to the tracking number not being found. She said that due to a bulk order of shipments, the system wasn't able to keep up so it will take some time for anything to show up on the FedEx site. So if anyone has a tracking number without any shipment information, try calling FedEx and asking to see when the estimated delivery date is. The ONLY reason why I didn't order from Apple was because I didn't want it shipped to my address but it does seem like alot of them are already recieving their phones earlier than stated.

Last edited:

GPD1739A

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm also a Premier order person and my status on the standard order page now shows a tracking number as well.

Given everything that's happened in the past week and a half, I'm understandably cynical - but at least a little hopeful now that I have a tracking number.

Gooster

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Just woke up, and after putting on the USA World Cup match, I went straight to tracking my order and it says "OUT FOR DELIVERY" as of 7am! I also have two other orders as "Out for Delivery." Christmas at my place!

matthew23

Jan 5, 2009
Visit site
Mine was backordered until last night (ordered on the 15th, premier) now the zeros are gone but no tracking number :( How long was yours backordered for before it switched and gave you a tracking number?

Hookem99

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I just got mine like 10 minutes ago. My tracking info on Fedex still shows it being at a dest sort facility 5 hours ago. Maybe alot of yours are further along than fedex shows like mine was. its freaking sweet !! but thats another thread altogether !

You just made my day. Mine shows it 'left sort facility' at 6am on the 22nd. That 'facility' is less than 150 miles away. So, I hope it is out for delivery. Only time will tell!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77