Have you received your AT&T tracking number?

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I just checked mine this morning after seeing that everyone is getting tracking numbers....i'm still showing in progress but that it is on backorder......FML.......hopefully i get a status change soon becuase i ordered mine first thing in the morning on the 15th.....

willthetech

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Checked Fed Ex today and here is the results

iphone2.jpg

although I think Apple will probably have fed ex hold the delivery until the 24th, I am happy its actually on its way:)

Gooster

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Checked my AT&T order just to torture myself and I see that my order's shipped. So happy it's UPS. :)

Funny story is that yesterday afternoon I had gotten an email from UPS giving me a tracking number. I nearly exploded with joy until I realized it was the tracking number for something else I ordered! Nice one, UPS! ;)

killburn37

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
what was your reference?!

Will,
What was your reference number? i am not asking for the actual number but what was it, IE: Order # Phone # address? what was it? it will help me track mine if it ever decides to ship!

macharborguy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
how many people received an email about your FedEx or UPS tracking number? I never received an email, but I do have the tracking number on my AT&T Order Status page

siddfinch

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
I just checked mine this morning after seeing that everyone is getting tracking numbers....i'm still showing in progress but that it is on backorder......FML.......hopefully i get a status change soon becuase i ordered mine first thing in the morning on the 15th.....

In your boat -- it sucks! Took me only 5 minutes to order on the 15th, around 6:30AM EST. Thought I'd have no problems, but at this point I'm definitely not expecting it on Thursday.

willthetech

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Will,
What was your reference number? i am not asking for the actual number but what was it, IE: Order # Phone # address? what was it? it will help me track mine if it ever decides to ship!

@Killburn37 i am not sure where that number came from, i can assure you is not a number i can find in my att account or any of the emails i got from my order. looks like it was generated by fed ex.

Myself

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I have my tracking number, but fedex's site still shows no information. I'm seeing that some people are starting to see the actual tracking information show up. Hopefully mine won't be held up somewhere!

Alienware_51#IM

Aug 11, 2008
Visit site
still nothing as this morning. Ordered between 8:00am-11:00am on the 15th. Black 32GB. "still processing" none on back order. I am not expecting to receive mine Thursday.

gern blanston

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
My tracking info on my wife's 16gb iphone 4 shows estimated delivery date to the AT&T store on 6/23 by 3:00 pm. The tracking info on my 32gb IP4, which shows to have shipped a day earlier (6/19), still shows "not found". Now I'm wishing that I'd had the phones shipped to my house and left a preauthoriztion signature on my door: I bet that the AT&T store won't let me have the phones until the 24th if they get there on the 23rd. Oh, well, at least it appears that I'll get them on launch day instead of several days later. Glass is half full. :)

krisk

Jun 26, 2009
Visit site
@macharborguy I'm in the same boat. Ordered in the store at 10am EST on th 15th, received a confirmation e-mail for the order within 2 hours and the order immediately showed as processing on the AT&T website. Yesterday am my order showed as shipped via FedEx with a tracking number, but still no e-mail that the order shipped, and the tracking number is not showing up in FedEx's system.

jameslaz

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
This is so frustrating for two reasons. First I just want to know when my phone will arrive (Ordered on the 15th about 2:00 PM PST, Order Status Shows Ordered on the 16 and just says in process) The second reason is why am I so excited about getting the iphone 4, I have the 3GS and updated to the new iOS4 yesterday. I guess I am hooked on iphones now. Is there an iphone anonymous? Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery!

tsky74

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Woo hoo.....I finally got a tracking number (carrier=null, but put tracking no in FedEx and it worked). However, this is for my wife's and not mine, which I ordered her's after mine. I'm hoping mine is soon to follow. Otherwise, I may be drooling as she plays with her phone.....

As for the tracking number, it shows picked up in Fort Worth, TX and due to deliver to KY tomorrow by 3 PM.

Ordered: 8:15AM EST on June 15 (Premier Account, however, premier account still not updated since 6/18).

Keithski

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
I ordered my new phone at 5:45 AM CT on launch day through the AT&T site - and the order went through very smoothly. I got a immediate web confirmation that my order was accepted. I didn't receive a confirmation email till 2 days later. Until yesterday - the status on the AT&T site was "In progress" - then yesterday it changed to "Shipped" with a tracking number from FedEx. When I click on the tracking number the FedEx site says package can not be found?? I thought it would take a day so I tried again this morning and got the same message - so I called FedEx directly and the customer service rep said it has been scanned once and is currently in TX waiting to go out on the 23rd. It is coming by FedEx air - so I would assume that I should get it in TN by Thurs the 24th. Hopefully this helps the other AT&T customers who have received the same message when trying to track their package on the FedEx site. Hopefully we will get them on Thursday as promised!!

GPD1739A

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Checked Fed Ex today and here is the results
(image removed)
although I think Apple will probably have fed ex hold the delivery until the 24th, I am happy its actually on its way:)

"Shipment information sent to Fedex" just means that they've printed the shipping label on their automated shipping systems.

They may or may not hold the shipment - I've heard compelling arguments either way.

One question - in the Reference number field, is that your Apple order number?

GPD1739A

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm new to these boards - please forgive me of the error of my ways. :)

I placed a pre-order on AT&T's Premier site at approximately 12:45pm CDT on the 15th, and received an e-mail order confirmation shortly after.
(I had to use the Premier site because I was upgrading an existing phone and our family gets service discounts via a FAN authorization.)

I also received a bank notification that AT&T had charged my card later on Wednesday, but that pending charge has since rolled off.

My Premier status still says Processing and the standard order status page says 1 on backorder. The weird thing is that I have two different order numbers - one on the Premier page and one on the standard order status page. The standard order status page says the order was entered on the 16th.

Who knows when I will receive it. Multiple people are saying they've contacted AT&T and they're saying the equivalent of "don't worry, your order is in and it'll arrive" - but we've heard so much from AT&T how can we possibly believe it all?

My big question is where AT&T is shipping them from. Apple is shipping them from the production plant overseas - but AT&T typically ships their phone orders from Ft Worth, TX.

htrdlnc#CB

Aug 29, 2008
Visit site
Still no change on either website and a phone call to A T & T revealed NOTHING!!

All they could tell me is that everything still looks good for me.

Great, thanks!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2