Have you received your AT&T tracking number?

cbm

Jun 20, 2010
www.xfade.com
I just got an "order shipped" email from AT&T. It give some generic instructions for what to do when you get your phone, almost none of which apply to the iPhone, but I'm still happy to get more confirmation.

ptb127

Dec 14, 2008
Visit site
Just checked my order and now I am off backorder but no tracking info yet.. Hopefully tomorrow am I'll have some good news.

tsky74

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Just checked my order and now I am off backorder but no tracking info yet.. Hopefully tomorrow am I'll have some good news.

Same here......possibly more good news to follow. I'm going to need a phone now, as my 3G just powered off when I plugged in my charger and now I can't get it to turn back on......

TheBaconKing

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine on the 15th, the site says I ordered on the 16th. I just checked and it was supposedly shipped on the 21st vis UPS?!...

Anyone else being shipped via UPS?

card0124

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Mine says it shipped via FedEx not ups on the 18th, but what seems weird to me is that the funds for the phone were taken out of my account then put back in. I don't know why that happened, but I'm hoping it's cause of the credit card trouble they had at first to make sure nobody was getting screwed over and they will recharge when the phone is received. I just really hope that it arrives here on Thursday or sooner cause i am such an impatient person i haven't slept since about the 10th when i first heard about the phone.

kq4q

May 11, 2009
Visit site
Update: Status changed to shipped and tracking number shows in UPS system. Says it is in Memphis, TN with status of "AGENT PICKUP; IN TRANSIT TO UPS FACILITY" at 6:02 AM June 22, 2010. Service is Next Day Air Saver.

Ordered my iPhone 4 at 1:55 PM EST Tuesday, June 15, 2010 Online.

:)

I just logged into the AT&T Order Status site and find that my order now shows a UPS tracking number, still shows in progress. The UPS number isn't yet traceable so it must be pretty new. I'll sleep on it and check it again at work. Funny UPS because my order confirmation I thought it was going to be FedEx. Perhaps the load is being spread out with the volume to make the 24th? Crossing fingers!

Last edited:

hollister08

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I placed my order on the 15th but the website says ordered placed 06/16.

One website says "processing", one website says back-ordered (1).

Status has not been updated since 6/17, but the money has been held on my cc debit card and then released. Getting very nervous.

Hopefully by morning something will happen.

Were you an AT&T customer or a new customer? I also ordered on the 15th, but the order date was the 16th. I'm thinking since I'm a new customer, they needed to do a credit check first. I haven't gotten any tracking info yet. Crossing my fingers!

Ivoryplum

Nov 22, 2008
Visit site
FINNNAAALLY got my tracking number!
I'm happy now. :)

Order time: Noon pst on the 15th.
Order Dated as: the 16th
Shipping via: UPS Next Day Air Saver
Phone: 32GB Black

Hopefully everyone else that ordered by the 1:30 deadline will get their tracking numbers soon too.
I've been stressing wondering if my order even went through this entire week.

Last edited:

mhickey67

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
Early deliver date - 6/23 received from Apple!!!!

Just received an e-mail from The Apple Store Team stating that while my previous order confirmation e-mail may state a later date, I will be receiving my iPhone 4 on June 23rd!! (screen shot below). God I hope this happens!!View attachment 5463

mtbrown75

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Got my tracking number on Monday....

But when I enter the tracking number with FedEx it says that can not be found. I wondering when FedEx is going ot start entering it into their system. I am a new iPhone customer; all of this waiting and anticiapting is new for me lol

macharborguy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
woke up this morning at around 6:45 EDT, checked the ATT website and I have a UPS Tracking Number. My parents order still, however, is "In Progress" and has no tracking number. I hope they are able to get theirs thursday as well.

Mr79

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
My order for a 32gb phone was showing as back-ordered yesterday. This morning I checked it again, it is no longer showing up as back-ordered.
So it showed be shipping today maybe, or tomorrow! :)

pendragyn

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Just received an e-mail from The Apple Store Team stating that while my previous order confirmation e-mail may state a later date, I will be receiving my iPhone 4 on June 23rd!! (screen shot below). God I hope this happens!!View attachment 5463

I'm definitely ordering directly from Apple next time. No sign of AT&T doing this. Although it would be smart to get the pre-orders picked up the day before the crowds hit the stores.

canadu

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
But when I enter the tracking number with FedEx it says that can not be found. I wondering when FedEx is going ot start entering it into their system. I am a new iPhone customer; all of this waiting and anticiapting is new for me lol

I'm in the same situation so I called Fedex this morning - they have the package and it ships tomorrow and we should the update to show tonight or tomorrow morning.
I ordered mine from an att store the morning of the 15th.
As far as the waiting...welcome to the life an AppleFanboy.
Cheers:D

killburn37

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Still no tracking

Still no tracking, but at least im not backordered anymore anyone else go from backordered to a tracking number with in the last day or so? we can only hope :D

StevieJobz

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm definitely ordering directly from Apple next time. No sign of AT&T doing this. Although it would be smart to get the pre-orders picked up the day before the crowds hit the stores.

Actually I ordered from AT&T and my tracking number now shows FedEx delivering June 23 by 3pm. Stop being an Apple fanboy.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2