Can someone help a pretty lady out?

ArmenianPrincess

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm so sorry to be a pain, but at&t cs was no help to me.

I pre-ordered in store and my card was charged immediately. I got my reciept but it doesn't have an order number on it. I haven't gotten a conformation e-mail and my order isn't showing up on order status.

My card was charged the right amount from that store, and when I called at&t the lady told me I would have to camp out in front of the store that morning before they opened so I could get mine. I don't understand how this would be if I was already charged for it. It just seems a little weird to me how I haven't recieved an email and they have no status on my order even though I was charged for it.

Any help?

karrott

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm so sorry to be a pain, but at&t cs was no help to me.

I pre-ordered in store and my card was charged immediately. I got my reciept but it doesn't have an order number on it. I haven't gotten a conformation e-mail and my order isn't showing up on order status.

My card was charged the right amount from that store, and when I called at&t the lady told me I would have to camp out in front of the store that morning before they opened so I could get mine. I don't understand how this would be if I was already charged for it. It just seems a little weird to me how I haven't recieved an email and they have no status on my order even though I was charged for it.

Any help?
That is incredibly strange, and definitely not correct. Unfortunately, it sounds as though AT&T customer support is the only thing that could help you with this issue. And as painful as it is to speak with them, it's probably the best thing for you to do since we forum members really never have any idea what AT&T is doing. Sorry about that, but we'd be happy to help you if you ever have any software related questions in the future. :)

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
The store manager would be the one finding out
what the deal is. I wouldn't do it with customer
service. Always go to the point of sale.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
go into the store

There were a few stories of all kinds of mishaps with AT&T. The phone being set to go to another addrwss even though that wasn't the user that paid for it. So I would suggest getting your statement showing the payment being taken out and go in to the store to have them check if the pre-order is complete and everyhing is set up right. It's usually better to deal with them in person in cases like this where you want answers.

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Hopefully they didnt charge YOU for someone elses iPhone 4!! I would go right to AT&T store and DEMAND to talk to the manager! If nothing else DEMAND they set ONE phone (whatever model you paid for) on launch day since you already paid for one!!!

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
It sounds like you did what my girlfriend did. If so, according to my local store the phone will be delivered to the store and they will call you to come pick it up.

Smlk

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I would definitely go talk to the manager at the store before launch day comes and there's really a mess.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77