Helps Lost apps after sync on secondary computer

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I use 2 computers. 1 at home and 1 at work. I downloaded Itunes just now on my work computer and synced my apps into ITunes. Well I thought I was syncing all my apps, but it was just the apps I've downloaded in the last month. The first month or so of apps were taken off. So it did its full sync process and backing up, etc.

So what do I do now. Can I get the phone back to what it was before this sync on the work computer. Or do I have to go home and do it. Whats the correct process since I obviously did it wrong today.

Thanks
Josh

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
you can only sync each tab with a single computer. which computer each tab syncs with is up to you

to sync your apps to a new/second computer you have to either transfer all purchases first or copy manually and then let it remove the apps from the phone and resync.

you then will be syncing with the second computer and not the first for apps

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
OK, gotcha on that. My first computer has all apps on it. So what do I need to do when I get home and plug it up to Itunes. I have it set to sync automatically. Would it than put all the apps back into the phone. Or is there something else I need to do.

Josh

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2