3GS and NO scratches. You?

Greg Orlando

Aug 28, 2009
Visit site
I used my iphone without screen protector. My screen got too many scratches and I was so disappointed. I could not understand my menus. I think everyone should importance the value of using it.

joesmith0175

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
I have the Switcheasy case which came with a screen protector but I took it off because I'm anal and got tired of looking at the air bubbles and realized the screen was a lot smoother using it without the screen protector. No scratches so far on mine either.

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Had mine since launch day. No case or screen protector ever used. The screen is perfectly fine. I only have a few minor scratches on the apple on the back. I always have a pocket just for the phone, headphones, keys and change all go in the other pocket.

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
I am considering buying the 3GS again (looooonnnggg story). But my previous ones (2 of them) both scratched being used VERY gently. I will not go without a screen protector again.

MrP

Aug 3, 2008
Visit site
Many people are saying their iPhone 3GS' are scratching easy but mine is fine and dandy and I pull it in and out of cases carry it naked sometimes and have it in my pocket all the time. The screens on all of my iPhones (I've had all 3) have all held up well no scratches! My bezel and silver apple are still clean thus far as well.

Greg Orlando

Aug 28, 2009
Visit site
I don't care about the shape of the screen. My screen got some scratches for which I would like to take an action. I need to use a screen protector.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I used to have a hard case on mine but I took it off because it made a scratched on the chrome lining. Even though the scratch isn't noticeable to just about anyone but me I still don't like the fact the case caused it. I am going naked now. I actually like not having a case. The phone feels a lot thinner now. And of course it looks better.

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
i just toook my screen protector off .... NAKED is the way to go

The question is if you have scratches or not. If you don't want a screen protector, great. Please don't ressurect an old thread without addressing the actual topic of the thread.

I agree naked is the way to go, but the first time the coating on your 3Gs screen gets a nick (and it will), you won't be happy. I know I wasn't.

teme

Sep 23, 2009
Visit site
Mine's is naked. No scratches as of yet. Currently using a screen protector and a black skin in the back to prevent scratches in the back of the phone.

willthetech

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
The question is if you have scratches or not. If you don't want a screen protector, great. Please don't ressurect an old thread without addressing the actual topic of the thread.

I agree naked is the way to go, but the first time the coating on your 3Gs screen gets a nick (and it will), you won't be happy. I know I wasn't.

No! There are not scratches in my iphone since the 2 hours ago that I decided to removed the screen protector and as soon as I get one I will let you and everyone else know.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I have had my 3gs since launch day never had a screen protector, and I work as a welder... Still no scratches on the glass! Just gotta careful peoples.

TeknologeeFreak

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
Unfortunately, I purchased a '$20 special' iPhone case in a local mall. The case had a fractional space inbetween the body of the phone and the case...To make a long story short, dirt from my pocket and whatnot had gotten into the case and the silver trim, along with the white body has scratches...None on the screen thank god. When I get the 4G, which Ive decided I'll do, Otterbox all the way....

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77